+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2023 - Citizenship Applications

mm32019

Star Member
Oct 28, 2023
Hello all
For those who have given the test, how important is to remember names from the History part? I have difficulty memorizing the names and their significance in History. Were there a lot of questions about names?

Thanks

SoHunny

Apr 25, 2019
Hello all
For those who have given the test, how important is to remember names from the History part? I have difficulty memorizing the names and their significance in History. Were there a lot of questions about names?

Thanks
It's hard to say if there will be questions with names because you may or may not get them. I used this to prepare for the test. They have an app as well. Once you are consistently getting 17+/20 in the practice tests, I would say you are ready for the test.

https://citizenshipapp.ca/

ntachi

Star Member
Feb 18, 2017
Posting here for the first time:

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1116
Application: Single
Application sent: Aug 13, 2023
Delivered: Aug 13, 2023
AOR: Sep 20, 2023

Compared to the trackers, my case is progressing very slowly :/ My BG check was completed on Oct 3, and all the rest is still in progress, no test invite yet.

Reactions: sidroy09

Stn

Oct 1, 2023
Hello all

Thanks
You need to know important name , specially 3 of those important woman name , slavery , deputy, walk 30miles . Again thats depend witch test you get that days. To be honest with you just read the book once and keep practice those until you get 90/100 ull be super fine bro . https://www.yourlibrary.ca/citizenship/

https://www.torontopubliclibrary.ca/new-to-canada/ citizenship.jsp

Smshukh

Star Member
Sep 20, 2023
Have not yet received the formal oath invite letter. However, yesterday (October 28) I received email with instructions to download e-certificate. Hoping formal oath invite comes this week.
Fingers crossed! Got ghost update . Lets see if i get anything tomorrow

Reactions: SoHunny

SecularFirst

Nov 21, 2015
thats good to know. If not third party, where did you go for finger print , is it any local police station/department near your area ? are they allowing for appointments directly. I heard they generally redirect to the third party. But not sure I might be wrong.
Did you get any updates on fingerprints? I submitted my prints on Oct 6 and dont know if ircc have received it or not. There is no update on tracker. It’s still showing as waiting on you. The 30 days to submit prints will be over this week. Is there a way to check if rcmp has forwarded it or not? Dont know if I should do new prints.

Zay11

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Did you get any updates on fingerprints? I submitted my prints on Oct 6 and dont know if ircc have received it or not. There is no update on tracker. It’s still showing as waiting on you. The 30 days to submit prints will be over this week. Is there a way to check if rcmp has forwarded it or not? Dont know if I should do new prints.
same for me as well, i have submitted on 10th oct, (location - toronto) but still there is no sign of update in the tracker that they have received it.