+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2023 - Citizenship Applications

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
I have received letter for finger prints on 6th oct, and I have submitted my finger prints on 10th but I was checking the tracker today and it still says Submit your fingerprints. Can someone let know how long does it take and is there any way to track that RCMP has already submitted/sent the report. As i did it through the third party (Canadian Fingerprinting Services Inc. ), not sure how can I follow up with the RCMP or anyone who can provide me the status.
See if this helps - https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/november-2022-citizenship-applications.780754/post-10451337

Reactions: Zay11

gr8man

Sep 8, 2017
I have received letter for finger prints on 6th oct, and I have submitted my finger prints on 10th but I was checking the tracker today and it still says Submit your fingerprints. Can someone let know how long does it take and is there any way to track that RCMP has already submitted/sent the report. As i did it through the third party (Canadian Fingerprinting Services Inc. ), not sure how can I follow up with the RCMP or anyone who can provide me the status.
Took me about 3 weeks for fingerprints to be updated in tracker. I also sent an email on day 20 to the same office that I received the fingerprint request from asking for the status.
If you got a DCN number from Canadian fingerprinting services, you can send RCMP an email to inquire about the status. In my case RCMP replied about 2 weeks after CIC processed my fingerprints. So contacting RCMP wasn't helpful for me.

Reactions: Zay11

LuckyAngelSweety

Aug 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you submitted an online application then you can use the link I sent you. If you applied by paper then you would have to wait until you receive an email with tracker information. However, this error is normal keep trying with next day or 2 then it would work. Thanks
Hi @Help2 - Iam still unable to create the tracker. It gives the same error. I may need to wait for some more time. I received AOR on last Thursday 19th Oct.

Correct these errors:
  • Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.

cayj8

Jun 23, 2020
Not sure if this applies to you. Please only use the link in the email about tracker account sent to you to create an account, if you have received it. It seems that IRCC has different "Tracker" system for different types of applications. My family has a different application (not citizenship) and I thought I can just create an account on the same webpage, but that system didn't recognize my UCI and application#. Then I clicked the link directly from the email I received about creating tracker account, then it worked!

Hi @Help2 - Iam still unable to create the tracker. It gives the same error. I may need to wait for some more time. I received AOR on last Thursday 19th Oct.

Correct these errors:
  • Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.

Reactions: LuckyAngelSweety

Help2

Nov 16, 2020

Correct these errors:
You would have to keep trying everyday unfortunately.

Reactions: LuckyAngelSweety

LuckyAngelSweety

Aug 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not sure if this applies to you. Please only use the link in the email about tracker account sent to you to create an account, if you have received it. It seems that IRCC has different "Tracker" system for different types of applications. My family has a different application (not citizenship) and I thought I can just create an account on the same webpage, but that system didn't recognize my UCI and application#. Then I clicked the link directly from the email I received about creating tracker account, then it worked!
Thank You!

engineeredbygod

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
We did not do it with third party but I called in last thursday in RCMP where we had our finger prints taken and they said it will take up to three weeks in terms of processing.

• Love
Reactions: Vinami and Zay11

AUG2023

Star Member
Oct 5, 2023
citizenship test pass with the score of 15/20. how long it will take to get the update in the tracker?

Brobot

Feb 12, 2021
citizenship test pass with the score of 15/20. how long it will take to get the update in the tracker?
I passed my test on Oct 14, still no updates since, not even a confirmation email. All in progress, except BG is complete and Ceremony not started. Vancouver office (West).

rockstarcg90

Star Member
Dec 6, 2022
Hello guys, i have applied for Minor application and it was submitted on Aug 2, 2023 online. I am still waiting for AOR. No response whatsoever....anybody is in the same boat? I don't know how i can inquire about this? I did get conformation email when i had submitted the application...please help.

I am thinking of re-applying...please suggest
I also submitted a minor application but haven't received AOR. I applied on Aug 30th. Did you try calling them?

pradeepadm2017

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-08-2020
I passed my test on Oct 14, still no updates since, not even a confirmation email. All in progress, except BG is complete and Ceremony not started. Vancouver office (West).
I am in similar situation. Test taken on Oct 16th. No update till date. My file is with Vancouver office too

Andremory87

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
  • Application: August 8, 2023
  • Type of application: online
  • AOR: Sept 13
  • ECAS: Sept 14
  • Test invite: ?
Anyone knows what is happening? Most people got test invite already within my timeframe. I am scared to be left in the cracks.

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
  • Application: August 8, 2023
  • Type of application: online
  • AOR: Sept 13
  • ECAS: Sept 14
  • Test invite: ?
Anyone knows what is happening? Most people got test invite already within my timeframe. I am scared to be left in the cracks.
To get a test invite, you have to pass at least one of the background checks (security or criminality).

Last edited: