Jan 27, 2019
Canada
Physical Presence Days: 1122.5
Application: Single/Family(number of family members): Single
Application sent: 29th August 2023
Delivered:
AOR: 12th August 2023
Tracker Created: 14th August 2023
I think you mean september or October. You sent application August 29, AOR on 12 August?

Brobot

Feb 12, 2021
Application sent: August 1, 2023
Delivered: August 1
AOR: September 6
BG Completed: September 21
Citizenship test request: Sep 22 (Oct 3 – 24 window)
Test passed: Oct 14

No updates since :)

Reactions: Smshukh and SoHunny

Lyalya

Nov 11, 2014
Hi All
I applied on: Aug 8
Delivered: Aug 8
AOR: Sep 23
Oct 10: background check completed
Oct 13: citizenship test in progress
Oct 17: scheduled for test between Oct 23rd and Nov 13
But I never received any email, does this mean I can go online

You have been scheduled to take the citizenship test online. Read the invitation you will receive carefully.
You need to take your online citizenship test between October 23, 2023 and November 13, 2023.
Contact the office that sent the invitation if you
can’t or don’t want to do the test online
need to reschedule
have any questions
Hi All
I applied on: Aug 8
Delivered: Aug 8
AOR: Sep 23
Oct 10: background check completed
Oct 13: citizenship test in progress
Oct 17: scheduled for test between Oct 23rd and Nov 13
But I never received any email, does this mean I can go online and sign in for the test?
On the next step it says
Waiting on you

You have been scheduled to take the citizenship test online. Read the invitation you will receive carefully.
You need to take your online citizenship test between October 23, 2023 and November 13, 2023.
Contact the office that sent the invitation if you
can’t or don’t want to do the test online
need to reschedule
have any questions
Update: got the email this morning, 5 days before the test day

Last edited:

tanu912

Nov 1, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
01-08-2023
AOR Received.
06-09-2023
I applied online on August 10th, still no AOR. I am in Vancouver.

I called an agent at CIC today and he said they do not see my application on file and that my processing fee was available and not applied to an application...

The guy said he can either email the Vancouver location for an update which will take 2-3 months for a response or I can create a new application. I am not sure what to do here.

Does anyone know how to delete the previously submitted application? I presume I will need to create a new account to create a new app also?

Any info will be appreciated. Thanks
I am seeing this post today! As far as you received the submitted email, all you need to do is wait. IRCC agent will never see an application in system until you get AOR . When you get AOR and are able to create tracker you must be able to see yoir AOR date as application submitted date. Which means in their systems your AOR is actual submission date into their systems. In a sense the agent was not wrong, so please do not panic.

Reactions: rockstarcg90

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
I have applied with a kid of 12, i got her AOR same day as mine. But i am still unable to create her tracker account . Thus unable to see any update of her application. For me, test completed already
Hi @Smshukh - I’m curious if you used the same email address for yourself and your child in the application (that is, if both your child’s AOR and your own AOR are sent to the same email address)? Thanks!

Reactions: Smshukh

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
Type: Online App
Physical Presence Days: 1121
Application: Single
Application sent: Aug 20th, 2023
Delivered: Aug 20th, 2023
AOR: Oct 4th 2023
GU: Oct 14th 2023
Background Complete: Oct 16th 2023
Congrats on the progress! I’m curious if creating a tracker will require an email address? If yes, what if my child’s application and mine use the same email address though? (We are in a group application: 1 adult + 1 child). Thanks

Smshukh

Star Member
Sep 20, 2023
Hi @Smshukh - I’m curious if you used the same email address for yourself and your child in the application (that is, if both your child’s AOR and your own AOR are sent to the same email address)? Thanks!
Yes I used the same email and both AOR came to the same email address

BebeAny

May 14, 2019
Congrats on the progress! I’m curious if creating a tracker will require an email address? If yes, what if my child’s application and mine use the same email address though? (We are in a group application: 1 adult + 1 child). Thanks
Thanks! Yes, it requires an email address because they will send a verification code to the email address you provided in your application. The code will allow you to create a password for your tracker. I'm assuming you're the principal applicant so the principal applicant gets to create the tracker, I don't believe it matters if you have the same or different email addresses

Reactions: gamzoog

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
Thanks! Yes, it requires an email address because they will send a verification code to the email address you provided in your application. The code will allow you to create a password for your tracker. I'm assuming you're the principal applicant so the principal applicant gets to create the tracker, I don't believe it matters if you have the same or different email addresses
Oh, do you mean there will be only one tracker for principal applicant (myself) and my child? I thought each applicant (child or adult) needs to have their own tracker. Is that not true?

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
Yes I used the same email and both AOR came to the same email address
Thank you. But will this be a problem when creating the tracker (since tracker will also require an email)? How do they tell which applicant the tracker is created for? Thanks!