+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Srivi

Dec 11, 2020
Hi I have relieve the email today morning , but I also receive a letter to request the fingerprint later
Hi, I received the test letter as well, yesterday. But no letter requesting fingerprint (probably coz I gave it 2 years ago as part of my PR application?) or may I may get it later. My background check shows complete. All others in progress except oath. The letter for test does not give us any link to book a date and time. Are we allowed to do it on any day, any time? I am a bit confused on this.

sidroy09

Jul 26, 2013
Can someone please share the contact number for IRCC Customer support?

Looking at this forum and another group, I can notice only myself with AOR before Sept 16 and have not received any kind of update post-AOR.
TBH, I am getting anxious now as I got AOR on time but since then it has been kind of stuck or ignored at a point.

gr8man

Sep 8, 2017
Hi, I received the test letter as well, yesterday. But no letter requesting fingerprint (probably coz I gave it 2 years ago as part of my PR application?) or may I may get it later. My background check shows complete. All others in progress except oath. The letter for test does not give us any link to book a date and time. Are we allowed to do it on any day, any time? I am a bit confused on this.
Any date/time within the test window is fine to give the test(Best of Luck!!).
Fingerprinting for PR is unrelated to fingerprinting for citizenship. You could receive for both.

If background check is complete, you will not be getting a fingerprint request. You have passed that stage.

Reactions: SoHunny

SoHunny

Apr 25, 2019
You can do the test any day, any time. WHen did you submit your application, get AoR, and background complete?

Last edited:

ashok2ravi

Jan 30, 2021
Finally received AOR today

Type: Online
Physical Presence Days: 1150
Application: family (4)
Application submitted date: 30 August
AOR: - 12 Oct

Hope to register into tracker in a week's time!

tariq5050

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
Test marked completed on Oct 6th, but bg and LPP is still in progress - should I be worried about bg being still in progress? anyone did the test and is completed with bg in progress too?

Srivi

Dec 11, 2020
Any date/time within the test window is fine to give the test(Best of Luck!!).
Fingerprinting for PR is unrelated to fingerprinting for citizenship. You could receive for both.

If background check is complete, you will not be getting a fingerprint request. You have passed that stage.
Thanks! Good info.

gr8man

Sep 8, 2017
Test marked completed on Oct 6th, but bg and LPP is still in progress - should I be worried about bg being still in progress? anyone did the test and is completed with bg in progress too?
Bg and test can be in any order. Bg consists of two steps: criminality and security clearance. Either one or both are not complete for you yet. If criminality check is required for your application, you will receive a finger print request.

Ophelia123!

Oct 12, 2023
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1002
Application: Single
Application sent: August 21, 2023
Delivered: August 21, 2023
AOR: October 4th, 2023
Able to log in tracker on October 6th, 2023
BG - In Progress
No test invite yet.

How long do you think they will take to send me a test invite :(? I am jealous...

Reactions: SoHunny

SoHunny

Apr 25, 2019
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1002
Application: Single
Application sent: August 21, 2023
Delivered: August 21, 2023
AOR: October 4th, 2023
Able to log in tracker on October 6th, 2023
BG - In Progress
No test invite yet.

How long do you think they will take to send me a test invite :(? I am jealous...
probably 2-3 weeks. You can check others' progress here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GZjxBlTxM-FC5b0riTWQetmW0DsPX7Bgt5QQ9HTbP7I/edit?pli=1#gid=122463273