+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2023 - Citizenship Applications

SoHunny

Apr 25, 2019
omg, I received AOR is Sept 14 but it shows "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:" Maybe they are not processing my application at all
You have to reset your password the first tim you use the tracker.

waifuwars

Oct 5, 2020
How was exam? Did you got any dates or leader names? True / False ?
It was easy, spent more time on getting my webcam to take a good photo of my ID lol. Read the book and do the 152 questions here until you can be perfect and you will be set: Richmond Public Library | Citizenship Practice Test (yourlibrary.ca)

The focus (at least for me) was more so on understanding Canadian institutions (separation of power, level of courts) than specific historic events (Other than like D-Day and Vimy, but most people should know those anyway!). Took me 3 minutes but I got an unofficial perfect score! All the best!

Reactions: iamalazyperson

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
It was easy, spent more time on getting my webcam to take a good photo of my ID lol. Read the book and do the 152 questions here until you can be perfect and you will be set: Richmond Public Library | Citizenship Practice Test (yourlibrary.ca)

The focus (at least for me) was more so on understanding Canadian institutions (separation of power, level of courts) than specific historic events (Other than like D-Day and Vimy, but most people should know those anyway!). Took me 3 minutes but I got an unofficial perfect score! All the best!
Lol I can imagine. I even took so long that when I was finally ready, the test link had expired.

moonlight86

Oct 17, 2017
Hi all, I see my tracker now shows test is scheduled, they gave me a window but no email yet for details, how long does it take to get the test email? Also, when the test is scheduled, does that mean they have completed language and background? Those are still showing in progress still....

Wish2023

Sep 20, 2023
Hello,

Can anyone please help me with IRCC phono number where I can call and check the status of my application?
I have applied as family on Aug 13th and no AOR yet. Its more than 50 days. I am bit worried :(
2 weeks back I called on following number 1888-242-2100. The agent said to wait for AOR. He wasnt sure if my applications was already touched by anyone.

I am trying to call the same number now. But, it is not giving me any options regarding citizenship application.
Anyone in the same boat? Please help with the number.

thanks

Livra

Star Member
Dec 28, 2016
Guys, where do we see if a decision was made? is it at the application page itself?
Online applicant

kkforshort

Sep 26, 2023
Hello,

Can anyone please help me with IRCC phono number where I can call and check the status of my application?
I have applied as family on Aug 13th and no AOR yet. Its more than 50 days. I am bit worried :(
2 weeks back I called on following number 1888-242-2100. The agent said to wait for AOR. He wasnt sure if my applications was already touched by anyone.

I am trying to call the same number now. But, it is not giving me any options regarding citizenship application.
Anyone in the same boat? Please help with the number.

thanks
How did you get hold of IRCC I called the number but I can’t get to an agent could you show me how you got to them?