+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Lsingh2212

Star Member
Jun 8, 2022
You are welcome. I tried to sign in everyday after my AOR (sep 7) and it always popped up the error message. Then on Sep 16 (Saturday) I could be able to create the tracker. When I signed in i saw in the tracker they mentioned the last update was sep 15 so I guess we need to wait until someone really touch our file and put the file into the system to create the tracker account? The AoR itself cant tell if the file is created in the system or not i think
@Paladinrules
I was able to create the tracker account today.

Reactions: NewDestination

harshala

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-14
Doc's Request.
15-12-14
Hello,

Its been 5 weeks (Aug 13th) since I applied for myself and my family.
No AOR yet. Is their any toll free number where I can call and check the status of my application?
Any response is appreciated, Thank you!

AusJembecomesCA

Apr 30, 2018
Aus
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SYD, AUS
App. Filed.......
29/01/2018
Doc's Request.
17/03/2018
AOR Received.
16/03/2018
Med's Request
19/03/2018
Med's Done....
06/04/2018
Passport Req..
06/06/2018
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1464
Application: Single
Application sent: July 3, 2023 - returned then resubmitted August 8, 2023
Delivered: August 15,2023
AOR: September 14, 2023

Sunshinestate

Aug 1, 2023
Same here! I sent webform! Called ircc, they said its a technical error they cannot do anything! This is pure ridiculous!
Hey Smshukh, I’m still unable to create tracker!! They replied today to a webform with same generic freakin response, saying they received my screenshot and that they will be assessed in “ timely manner”. Timely manner…rolling my eyes, 15 days of receiving AOR and still can’t create tracker. I’m so exhausted of this.. feeling I’m giving up!! Is there anything new with you?

Reactions: Smshukh

prakhyyy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Hi All , I just applied for my Citizenship yesterday and happy to join the club

Physical Presence Days: 1135
Application sent: August 20, 2023
Delivered: Received email
AOR: N/A
AOR: September 22, 2023

Reactions: sidroy09

SecularFirst

Nov 21, 2015
Hey Smshukh, I’m still unable to create tracker!! They replied today to a webform with same generic freakin response, saying they received my screenshot and that they will be assessed in “ timely manner”. Timely manner…rolling my eyes, 15 days of receiving AOR and still can’t create tracker. I’m so exhausted of this.. feeling I’m giving up!! Is there anything new with you?
I am also stuck at ‘send verification code’ to email step. Nothing happens whenever I hit send code. Are you having the same problem?

Sunshinestate

Aug 1, 2023
I am also stuck at ‘send verification code’ to email step. Nothing happens whenever I hit send code. Are you having the same problem?
Nope, I can’t even get to that stage.. for me it immediately says error and can’t create it at all. I know it shouldn’t be that way as my husband was able to create it 2 days after his AOR, for me 15 days already and I can’t create it. It’s just not fair and making me crazy, as they keep sending me emails to create the tracker! It’s ridiculous!

emsohopeful

Apr 19, 2021
AOR: September 22, 2023
Exact same timeline, missed a IRCC call centre call this morning and got the AOR in the afternoon. Not sure why they were calling tho. Will update once I have more info and when I am able to register for the tracker.

Reactions: sidroy09

Smshukh

Star Member
Sep 20, 2023
Not at all! So frustrating

Reactions: Sunshinestate

Sunshinestate

Aug 1, 2023
Not at all! So frustrating
Maybe our location has something to do with it… Where are you located? I’m in Edmonton. I honestly think that no one even looked at our file and didn’t put the info in computer/system, That’s why we can’t create it, cause it’s like our file doesn’t even exist! Paying them for nothing…I’m so mad!

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
I saw few people who got AOR on the same date as us and were able to track it after 6-7 days. Don’t understand what’s wrong. It’s definitely fault on their end! It’s also not fair as we paid the same fee like others and aren’t even able to track the application!
Its certainly a technical issue that will eventually resolve. The fact that you got AOR means your application is filed and being processed. I wouldn’t sweat over the fees paid, the processing time for each of us is going to be different anyway.

Sunshinestate

Aug 1, 2023
Its certainly a technical issue that will eventually resolve. The fact that you got AOR means your application is filed and being processed. I wouldn’t sweat over the fees paid, the processing time for each of us is going to be different anyway.
I hope you are right! I’m just so exhausted of this whole process, as I became pr in 2014, eligible to apply for citizenship since 2017. This is my 3rd application, and have more than required eligibility, so I’m just tired of constant issues. :-( Thank you for your reply!

Smshukh

Star Member
Sep 20, 2023
Maybe our location has something to do with it… Where are you located? I’m in Edmonton. I honestly think that no one even looked at our file and didn’t put the info in computer/system, That’s why we can’t create it, cause it’s like our file doesn’t even exist! Paying them for nothing…I’m so mad!
I am in toronto :( wish u all the best

Reactions: Sunshinestate