+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2023 - Citizenship Applications

SecularFirst

Nov 21, 2015
No, just tried creating the account myself and it linked
Thanks for the info. I am stuck on step 2, nothing is happening when I click on send code to your email page. I am sure the email they have is correct as I received the AOR on the same email. Any idea how to fix it and create tracker?

Radek

Mar 28, 2022
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1243(for me) 1225 (for Wife as she and kids came after me)
Application: Family (4 total)
Application sent: August 15, 2023
Delivered: August 15, 2023
AOR: September 20
Received AOR Today

Reactions: sidroy09

Brobot

Feb 12, 2021
Thanks for the info. I am stuck on step 2, nothing is happening when I click on send code to your email page. I am sure the email they have is correct as I received the AOR on the same email. Any idea how to fix it and create tracker?
Do you get error message after submitting the form? I It's been 2 weeks since I received my AOR and I still can't create tracker account

Smshukh

Star Member
Sep 20, 2023
Hi! I applied for myself and a minor or august 2nd, received AOR on 7th sept. But unable to create the tracker. It says wrong info, but i know i am putting the correct info. I received emails if sept 13th and today sept 20th that my application is in system now and i should be able to create an account now. But i still cannot. Is this normal? Anyone else facing similar thing?

Sunshinestate

Star Member
Aug 1, 2023
Same here! I received aor on 7th. Still unable to create tracker
Same here! Received AOR on the 7th, first 2 emails to create tracker account on the 13th, and today on the 20th 2 new emails. Still unable to create it and same set of error messages. Sent new webform and uploaded photos. This is unbelievable! :-(

Reactions: Smshukh

Smshukh

Star Member
Sep 20, 2023
Same here! Received AOR on the 7th, first 2 emails to create tracker account on the 13th, and today on the 20th 2 new emails. Still unable to create it and same set of error messages. Sent new webform and uploaded photos. This is unbelievable! :-(
Same here! I sent webform! Called ircc, they said its a technical error they cannot do anything! This is pure ridiculous!

Reactions: Sunshinestate

Sunshinestate

Star Member
Aug 1, 2023
Same here! I sent webform! Called ircc, they said its a technical error they cannot do anything! This is pure ridiculous!
Did they really tell you they can’t do anything about it?? That is so rude!! I called as well, they told me to send webform and to upload photos. Did you upload screenshots? It is, like the agent on the phone said, really important. Needs to be in jpg form. I mean if they don’t fix it, how will we be able to track it at all? I’m so sad and mad in the same time:-(

Smshukh

Star Member
Sep 20, 2023
Did they really tell you they can’t do anything about it?? That is so rude!! I called as well, they told me to send webform and to upload photos. Did you upload screenshots? It is, like the agent on the phone said, really important. Needs to be in jpg form. I mean if they don’t fix it, how will we be able to track it at all? I’m so sad and mad in the same time:-(
They told me to upload photo and i did. No update since!

Sunshinestate

Star Member
Aug 1, 2023
They told me to upload photo and i did. No update since!
I saw few people who got AOR on the same date as us and were able to track it after 6-7 days. Don’t understand what’s wrong. It’s definitely fault on their end! It’s also not fair as we paid the same fee like others and aren’t even able to track the application!

Reactions: Smshukh

Smshukh

Star Member
Sep 20, 2023
I saw few people who got AOR on the same date as us and were able to track it after 6-7 days. Don’t understand what’s wrong. It’s definitely fault on their end! It’s also not fair as we paid the same fee like others and aren’t even able to track the application!
It definitely is! Unfortunately cant do anything except waiting! Please update once u are able to create tracker or receive communication from ircc webform

Reactions: Sunshinestate