Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1200
Application: Single
Application Submitted: Aug 09, 2023
AOR: 13-Sept-2023

Reactions: sidroy09

guriii12

Nov 30, 2020
I submitted online application. I have got the AOR confirmation in email, but portal is still showing waiting for AOR.
Also, where do you guys see in progress status?

r0tzbua

Aug 3, 2023
I submitted online application. I have got the AOR confirmation in email, but portal is still showing waiting for AOR.
Also, where do you guys see in progress status?
You should get another email somewhere 2 to 8 days after the AOR which will show you get access to the tracker. The tracker that says "waiting for AOR" will not get updated, that's a different one.

Reactions: guriii12

Canada429

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
Update:
AOR: September 11th, 2023
Tracker Account Created / In Progress: September 13th, 2023
I am still waiting for AOR. Application submitted online (Minor) on Aug 2nd.

After we receive AOR, where to go to create a tracker account? Can we use same credential from PR tracker account?

shaileshr007

Jan 16, 2019
Pune, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-12-2018
I keep on getting this error:
Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.

Timeline:
Application: August 03
AOR: September 07
AIP Email: September 13

Last edited:
Reactions: angu_gu

angu_gu

Apr 20, 2023
AOR received today:

Physical Presence Days: 1290
Application sent: August 3, 2023
AOR: September 7, 2023
Hey, hope you have a fast processing! Are you able to log in the tracker? My bf received his AOR last Friday but can't login to the tracker yet...

Maggie f

May 18, 2016
Hi All

I need some insight immediately if you can help. I had submitted my application and my childs together , however i received the package back as my childs package was deemed incomplete as stated due to not submitting 2 identification documents, however i had a note on my package as well stating " your application is considered complete, however as you submitted with concurrent processing with a family member whose application was incomplete , the entire package is being returned to you. Please resubmit this application and your documents with the completed applications for your family members."

my question is that as my application was considered complete, do i need to submit the same application that they returned to me (adults) or do i also need to resubmit my new application and physical presence form as the days to calculate eligibility will change based on current date. Please if anyone has faced this and have corrective actions let me know as the website or their letter doesnt indicate if they want me to resubmit the same old application for myself or a new one dated and signed on current date as i would do for my child. Thanks in advance

apatelif

Oct 10, 2019
Physical Presence Days: 1143
Application sent: August 11, 2023
AOR: September 14, 2023

Reactions: pepitoyugi

Sunshinestate

Star Member
Aug 1, 2023
Hi All

I need some insight immediately if you can help. I had submitted my application and my childs together , however i received the package back as my childs package was deemed incomplete as stated due to not submitting 2 identification documents, however i had a note on my package as well stating " your application is considered complete, however as you submitted with concurrent processing with a family member whose application was incomplete , the entire package is being returned to you. Please resubmit this application and your documents with the completed applications for your family members."

my question is that as my application was considered complete, do i need to submit the same application that they returned to me (adults) or do i also need to resubmit my new application and physical presence form as the days to calculate eligibility will change based on current date. Please if anyone has faced this and have corrective actions let me know as the website or their letter doesnt indicate if they want me to resubmit the same old application for myself or a new one dated and signed on current date as i would do for my child. Thanks in advance
Hey! It happened to me also, they returned it first time, and then I applied again! You submit everything the same for yourself, just do physical calculator again and your signature and city. For child you add new id’s and that’s it!

Karim Wahba

Sep 14, 2023
Physical Presence Days: 1120
Application: Family (2 adults & 2 children)
Application sent: August 11, 2023
Delivered: August 11, 2023
AOR: tbd