+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Wish2023

Sep 20, 2023
Hello All,

*HELP REQUIERD URGENTLY*

Applied as family of 3 on Aug 13th. Absolutely no response yet, NO AOR.
Tried calling IRCC, but can't get through the numbers due to high volume of calls.
Is there any other way I can contact IRCC?
Really worried :( Please help with possible options.

Thanks all

waifuwars

Oct 5, 2020
AOR: Sept 18th

I got an update today, but it just says:

Is this a ghost update? Everything is still in progress except test and ceremony (not started)
That's what I had and the next day it showed Citizenship Test in progress, and the day after was the actual invite!

engineeredbygod

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Does ghost update only applicable for Paper application? Or it happens too for online application? Sorry kinda new to this ghost update thing. I dont track my tracker that much to avoid stress.

Wish2023

Sep 20, 2023
Still waiting haiz
Try this - https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/posts/10523591/
I got through on call in just 2nd try. Had to wait for 20 mins, but was able to speak to the agent.
The agent said that the date displayed on the portal for application being processed is week of Aug 13th and my application was sent on Aug 13th itself, hence she cannot send any note to the office right now as per the rules.
HOwever, if they start processing applications beyond Aug 13th (i.e week of Aug 20th) as per their website, and if I dont receive any commun ication or AOR by then, then they can send a note to the office on my application.
SO basically, they can contact processing office on your behalf. SO incase your application date has surpassed, then try calling using instructions as per above link and ask them to send a note.

All the best. Please let me know what happens.

nndu2708

Oct 3, 2023
Try this - https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/posts/10523591/
I got through on call in just 2nd try. Had to wait for 20 mins, but was able to speak to the agent.
The agent said that the date displayed on the portal for application being processed is week of Aug 13th and my application was sent on Aug 13th itself, hence she cannot send any note to the office right now as per the rules.
HOwever, if they start processing applications beyond Aug 13th (i.e week of Aug 20th) as per their website, and if I dont receive any commun ication or AOR by then, then they can send a note to the office on my application.
SO basically, they can contact processing office on your behalf. SO incase your application date has surpassed, then try calling using instructions as per above link and ask them to send a note.

Thank you. good luck!

kkforshort

Sep 26, 2023
Did anyone send a webform to ircc concerning not able to to tracker his or her application and they got it resolved ?

mitsalex

Star Member
Jan 19, 2021
The tracker says that I need to submit my fingerprints and that they sent me an email. But I never got that email. Should I wait or is this an issue?

Wish2023

Sep 20, 2023

Still waiting haiz
Thank you. good luck!
Hey, I guess I got the AOR's :) Just few minutes ago.

Wish2023

Sep 20, 2023
Hello,

Finally, after 54days of application, I got some replay from IRCC.
It is an email with subject line ; Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada: Information about xxxx and has an attachment with application number and
link for test study guide etc.
Is this an AOR?
If yes, what are the next steps? How do I create an account and track my application?

TIA for the reply.