AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
just the basics . What do you do , and confirm identity like date of birth and adress.
No I’m still waiting for my OATh
is it updated the LPP ?

Reactions: Cherry Kola

Leanard007

Feb 15, 2024
yeah I think there are a few of us. I applied on July 27, 2023, so almost august, still waiting. have you ordered your gcms notes? what's your timeline?
I have the tracker but everything is 'In Progress' even though I already finished the test (17/20) and sent my fingerprints to Sydney Nova Scotia, however, they didn't tell me if they received my fingerprints or not. Do I need a GCMS notes?? I'm in Ontario and I'm a permanent resident.

May 16, 2023 - Application Filed
Jul 6, 2023 - Activity Status Updated: Citizenship Test
Jul 14, 2023 - Scheduled for Citizenship Test

That's the only thing that's in my tracker, I have done the tests and everything and still not there, tracker was last updated October 27, 2023.

Last edited:

Leanard007

Feb 15, 2024
I live in Niagara Region, Ontario but I was looking back at the E-mails they sent me and saw that my application is being processed in Sydney, Nova Scotia for some reason. Anyone has this too? Don't they have one in Mississauga?

Last edited:

citapplicant

Oct 9, 2023
I have the tracker but everything is 'In Progress' even though I already finished the test (17/20) and sent my fingerprints to Sydney Nova Scotia, however, they didn't tell me if they received my fingerprints or not. Do I need a GCMS notes?? I'm in Ontario and I'm a permanent resident.

May 16, 2023 - Application Filed
Jul 6, 2023 - Activity Status Updated: Citizenship Test
Jul 14, 2023 - Scheduled for Citizenship Test

That's the only thing that's in my tracker, I have done the tests and everything and still not there, tracker was last updated October 27, 2023.
Wait, do you not have the following in your tracker?

Fingerprint results: Received
We received your fingerprint information on October 4, 2023 and will review them shortly. Thank you!
if not, definitely give them a call and see what's going on. My fingerprinting place said if you don't see this kind of update in two weeks, call them.

citapplicant

Oct 9, 2023
I live in Niagara Region, Ontario but I was looking back at the E-mails they sent me and saw that my application is being processed in Sydney, Nova Scotia for some reason. Anyone has this too? Don't they have one in Mississauga?
which email? the test email is the actual processing office.

Leanard007

Feb 15, 2024
Wait, do you not have the following in your tracker?
No, when they requested for my fingerprints it was on a separate email, It wasn't in my tacker for some reason. The fingerprint guy also told me that, but Im still in college and was busy in school so I completely forgot about it. Can I still call them now even though its been months?

citapplicant

Oct 9, 2023
No, when they requested for my fingerprints it was on a separate email, It wasn't in my tacker for some reason.
huh interesting. give them a call and see what's happening. for me I have the following:

Sep 20, 2023
Fingerprints required
Background verification
We sent you a letter or email with instructions to submit your fingerprints.
Oct 4, 2023
Fingerprint results: Received
We received your fingerprint information on October 4, 2023 and will review them shortly. Thank you!
I don't it is normal to NOT have it. There might be an system issue with your application. Definitely give them a call

Leanard007

Feb 15, 2024
huh interesting. give them a call and see what's happening. for me I have the following:

I don't it is normal to NOT have it. There might be an system issue with your application. Definitely give them a call
I tried calling the other day and they said they couldn't get me in line with an agent because they're receiving too many calls, but I will keep trying to call them.