+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2022 visit visa timeline

Aug 12, 2022
How do you know that "The eligibility review started"? What should I look for...please advice.
Once you're logged in to your GCKey account, check the 'Full Application Status' and the next page shows the stages for your application.
Under Eligibility Review it'll give you the information if they've started your eligibility review yet or not.

Reactions: shankarbala

sheikhab

Aug 27, 2022
HI, I have applied UK tourist visa 1st and then applied Canada TVR for tourism. I didn't mentioned about UK visa application while TRV application submission because UK application status was pending that time and still in progress till date and waiting for result.

Below mentioned question was available in the form IMM5257.
Have you ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or order to remove Canada or any other country or territory?

Ongoing application for other country question was not available in form IMM5257 so I didn't mention anything.

Is it mandatory to inform IRCC about my UK visa application which is still pending?

Timelines:

UK Application 1st Aug 2022

TRV Applied on 6 Aug 2022 (GCKEY)
Biometric done on 8 Aug
Eligibility Review Started on 10 Aug
Now waiting for result
(Valid B1/B2 Visa, visited last year)

sheikhab

Aug 27, 2022
HI, I have applied UK tourist visa 1st and then applied Canada TVR for tourism. I didn't mentioned about UK visa application while TRV application submission because UK application status was pending that time and still in progress till date and waiting for result.

Have you ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or order to remove Canada or any other country or territory?

Ongoing application for other country question was not available in form IMM5257 so I didn't mention anything.

Is it mandatory to inform IRCC about my UK visa application which is still pending?

Timelines:

Biometric done on 8 Aug
Now waiting for result

sheikhab

Aug 27, 2022

Timelines:

Biometric done on 8 Aug
Now waiting for result

Ansionuk

Feb 11, 2022

Timelines:

Biometric done on 8 Aug
Now waiting for result
You don't have to inform IRCC about other visa application after submitting your own Canada visa.

Ansionuk

Feb 11, 2022
here is my mom's visitor visa timeline, hope is helpful:

Submission: August 13
Bio Request: August 14
Bio Done: August 18
BVL and PPR: August 29

had previous Canada visitor visa
applied from China
got US visa on August 19

good luck to all in waiting!

Aug 12, 2022
The purpose of my travel (the event date) has passed and I still haven't heard back from IRCC. I understand that they still process the application but mine's been stuck on eligibility review for over a week.

My question is how long does the eligibility review take on average?