+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2022 Spousal Sponsorship (Inland/Outland/Paper/Online)

PositiveEnergy

Aug 3, 2019
Hello! This is so frustrating, my PR portal says it has not been updated since March.20th, however, today I checked to see and it says that on April. 11 the eligibility started. My portal still says no update since March and it’s frustrating because my eligibility had already had this update back in February. Now that update from February is gone and says April. Anyone else have this happen o similar? :(
Don’t be too bothered about that. Just like for my wife’s application, despite her biometrics and background check confirmed as completed by CIC when I called them, the tracker said it has not started. So I believe this is a glitch in their system

Reactions: Becca024

Becca024

Feb 21, 2023
Don’t be too bothered about that. Just like for my wife’s application, despite her biometrics and background check confirmed as completed by CIC when I called them, the tracker said it has not started. So I believe this is a glitch in their system
Thank you so much that makes me feel a lot better! I won’t rely on the tracker too much anymore…

justwannaknow

Aug 3, 2013
Hi last week I checked the PR tracker and my spouse and her two children suddenly had the background check go from not started in grey to completed in green. One of her children has a baby who is also on the application and his eligibility is still pending.

a week later I’ve received the PPR Letter from our representative.
Our PR tracker has the COPR number for all the applicants, but the baby still has eligibility in grey which I suspect is a lag. The question is with IRCC on strike should I send the passport in ASAP or wait until I can fly out to get it done in a couple weeks

Nvatish

Mar 1, 2023
Hi last week I checked the PR tracker and my spouse and her two children suddenly had the background check go from not started in grey to completed in green. One of her children has a baby who is also on the application and his eligibility is still pending.

a week later I’ve received the PPR Letter from our representative.
Our PR tracker has the COPR number for all the applicants, but the baby still has eligibility in grey which I suspect is a lag. The question is with IRCC on strike should I send the passport in ASAP or wait until I can fly out to get it done in a couple weeks
May i ask how long it took between pre arrival and your PPE. I am also waiting for PPR for my spouse..received pre arrival last week

Adrian Timm

Star Member
Feb 24, 2023
A lot of lucky people here and happy for all

Applied inland spousal paper format initially and accepted June 2021
Resubmitted as per request online and accepted Jan 18, 2022
Everything was accepted and medical also August 2022
Pre arrival letter September 23 2022
Residency confirmation September 26 2022
Portal requirements filled and accepted November 10 2022

Since January 10,2023 only picture left in review

And now still nothing
I don’t understand

any ideas?

PositiveEnergy

Aug 3, 2019
A lot of lucky people here and happy for all

Applied inland spousal paper format initially and accepted June 2021
Resubmitted as per request online and accepted Jan 18, 2022
Everything was accepted and medical also August 2022
Pre arrival letter September 23 2022
Residency confirmation September 26 2022
Portal requirements filled and accepted November 10 2022

Since January 10,2023 only picture left in review

And now still nothing
I don’t understand

any ideas?
Talk to your MP. They helped me during my time.