+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2022 Spousal Sponsorship (Inland/Outland/Paper/Online)

Nvatish

Mar 1, 2023
August 8th oo
Vo ottawa
Medical sa aor 11th nov
Eligibility in process since jan16
No updates after
Is someone in same boat what to expect next didnt even get biometrics req yet its in process on tracker
Same here submitted for
My husband on aug 15 passed medical dec , no biometric needed ...eligibilty in progress ever since ...VO Ottawa

Rodge77

Apr 5, 2023
Hello everyone , question please tell if I’m applying an inland spousal sponsorship am I eligible to get the work as soonest until I finalize my sponsorship?

Bts13

Apr 6, 2023
Hello everyone,
Outland paper application(India) - CPC Sydney
Application received- August 9
Aor- October 5
Sponsor eligibility- October 26
Biometrics- November 1
Medical passed - November 8
Ecas in process - December 13
Application was transferred to Ottawa, there has been no for the past 4 months, can anyone please tell if they have any information or what to do next. The wait is so frustrating... please and thank you

Reactions: Tintin and Snowy

bunnycat

Mar 23, 2023
Hi everyone, mine is an Outland Paper application.
Also chiming in that you are not alone.
Medical and Biometrics done in December... VO Ottawa...
ECAS in progress was January 16th. Eligibility in progress since February 18th. Silence ever since.
Hoping all of us stuck will hear something soon!

walt11

Mar 4, 2023
UPDATES:
March 27, 2023 - My wife received an email letter from IRCC - " We are currently processing your application for permanent residency. You now qualify to receive pre-arrival services to help you prepare for a new life in Canada."

No changes in IRCC or tracking
Eligibility- in progress
Background verification - Not started

Does anyone have the same situation?
UPDATES:
April 3, 2023 - Received an email from IRCC - Ready For Visa.

April 5, 2023 - My wife sent his passport to VFS and still waiting to mail it back.

My journey almost come to an end. For those who still waiting don't lose hope. Keep waiting and pray. Good luck guys!

Becca024

Feb 21, 2023
Hello! This is so frustrating, my PR portal says it has not been updated since March.20th, however, today I checked to see and it says that on April. 11 the eligibility started. My portal still says no update since March and it’s frustrating because my eligibility had already had this update back in February. Now that update from February is gone and says April. Anyone else have this happen o similar? :(