+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2022 Spousal Sponsorship (Inland/Outland/Paper/Online)

PositiveEnergy

Aug 3, 2019
Did that over a month ago, and filled in a consent form for parliamentarians, and nothing
Did you follow up with them? I did follow up with them with phone calls. Sometimes they can be very busy following up with other people’s application. Throw them emails if it happens they are not available on phone.

Adrian Timm

Star Member
Feb 24, 2023
Did you follow up with them? I did follow up with them with phone calls. Sometimes they can be very busy following up with other people’s application. Throw them emails if it happens they are not available on phone.
Have followed up 3 times, not wanting to be a bother, but
And his office is in my home town.

The gc account and the status tracker accounts have not been updated since September, other than when it states they have received my inquiries.
Like I said, I’m kinda at a loss.

She has been here now for 28 months,, can’t work, can’t get health care, can’t travel.

sheikhzaid

Aug 14, 2011
Visa Office......
Chennai
AOR Received.
12-07-2019
Whoever recently got PPR, what was the last landing date mentioned? Is it exactly 1 year from when your medical was done?

GoodVibes786

Jan 11, 2023
Hi. Can you please help me with my situation. We have outland spousal application submitted for my wife on November 10th, biometric and medical is done in January. I'm a Canadian citizen. My wife had a visitor visa also. She is in Canada with me right now, what's the process now?. What if she gets PPR soon, how to proceed?. Do I have to inform IRCC?.

Reactions: Becca024

Bts13

Apr 6, 2023
Hi, my application is in Ottawa VO. Background check has been in progress for last 2 months (April 19), no update since then. Other visa offices are processing faster than Ottawa. Is anyone in the same boat or have any other information that how long it can take

Reactions: RavJas and Becca024

Becca024

Feb 21, 2023
Hi, my application is in Ottawa VO. Background check has been in progress for last 2 months (April 19), no update since then. Other visa offices are processing faster than Ottawa. Is anyone in the same boat or have any other information that how long it can take
Hello! I’m the exact same as you except my visa office is Mexico! No update since April 19th. I don’t think anyone can predict how much longer I just have faith in that by the 1 year mark we will have answers

RavJas

Jun 2, 2021
Here From Ottawa June 2022

Cryingfor help

Aug 30, 2023
Hey!

i am new to this forum. I applied for an outland application for my spouse on August 13 2022. Got the AOR and I was approved for SA in november 2022. Got the CSQ in January 2023. My spouse biometric was completed through a TRV application. Criminality passed but background check still in process (security not started, eligibility not started n medical not started). I ordered the GCMS notes and primary office shows mexico, secondary office shows osc-support centre and application is showing TRF-workload distribution. I have no idea what’s taken so long or what I should do??

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hey!

i am new to this forum. I applied for an outland application for my spouse on August 13 2022. Got the AOR and I was approved for SA in november 2022. Got the CSQ in January 2023. My spouse biometric was completed through a TRV application. Criminality passed but background check still in process (security not started, eligibility not started n medical not started). I ordered the GCMS notes and primary office shows mexico, secondary office shows osc-support centre and application is showing TRF-workload distribution. I have no idea what’s taken so long or what I should do??
possible that's because Quebec have their own immigration process.

Check a Quebec discussion and look at the processing time. It's typically different from the rest of Canada.