+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2022 Citizenship Applications

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
The GCMS notes that I received from IRCC shows security/criminality request.Based on that, I applied another GCMS notes from CSIS and I just got the update saying my security screening request has been completed. I hope IRCC now has all the information to process my application.
Congrats. How long it took for SS? How long for CSIS notes?

Pushpaacna

Star Member
Oct 12, 2015
The GCMS notes that I received from IRCC shows security/criminality request.Based on that, I applied another GCMS notes from CSIS and I just got the update saying my security screening request has been completed. I hope IRCC now has all the information to process my application.
Does your Background verification status show "completed" on Tracker?

Janice2022

Star Member
Aug 19, 2022
Can someone please tell me how to sign up for IRCC PORTAL account for a minor? When I applied for the Citizenship for my kid, I used my email address for her and myself. Should I use a different email address for her to get her a different account?

And is it okay to apply a minor using a printed citizenship certificate? Or should I wait for the original copy before applying for passport?

HOPE SOMEONE WILL REPLY FOR MY INQUERIES! Thank you!

Last edited:

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
Seems like a lot of people are stuck on LPP. According to this spread sheet, on average, only 66% of August 2022 applicants completed LPP stage:
2022 Citizenship applicants - Google Sheets
Unfortunately many applicants don't care to update their status so you can't really rely on the percentage of what you see on the spreadsheet. It would be nice if they did share their updated timelines.

Reactions: becca545