London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
This is so frustrating. Still waiting for an oath update but now it can wait a couple weeks since I have another out of country trip planned. And here I was worried about my first one early in July. In September I will have been living in Canada for 14 years.
100% agreed, holding onto citizenship just due to oath isn't good. They could at least schedule the Oath ceremony even if it's a few days or weeks out, that way we know what to expect. Right now it's just a limbo that I'm living in, not sure if ceremony will happen in 3 weeks or 3 months. No updates since June 09 when LPP got completed. Then a ghost update on June 13th and then nothing.

Mohsin Safdar

Star Member
Aug 26, 2021
If any interest in time line after DM. (Scarborough). Other dates available in August spreadsheet.

1st June DM. 15 June Oath Letter. 27 June Oath. 5th July Received citizen certificate. 10th July Applied for passport. 24 July Passport received in person(Pick Up). It is interesting to Know that passport has issue date as 14 July and online check status on 18 the July said Passport printed but cannot collect before the collection date on receipt which was 24 July.

omargv

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
I got my LPP completed May 30 and nothing after that...still waiting.....I need to renew my passport since I might need to travel and it will expire soon, do you think after renewing I have to let IRCC about my new passport?

Thank you!

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
I got my LPP completed May 30 and nothing after that...still waiting.....I need to renew my passport since I might need to travel and it will expire soon, do you think after renewing I have to let IRCC about my new passport?

Thank you!
You can send the details via webform.

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
Last edited:

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Is there a phone where we can reach them at or just the form?

Just submitted the form but also want to call and try other means if anything can help get me that certificate faster. It's been frushtrating waiting for oath, never though not any other but this last step will be the biggest pain in a**.

1-888-242-2100 -> You can call and ask about the certificate.

drshohrat

Aug 26, 2017
Guys i am scheduled for oath for 2nd August. But i havent gotten my email yet. Which number should i call them on, i am trying tocreach them at 8882422100 but i cant speak to an agent there. Kindly help its only 6 days to oath and no invite yet
Thank you

JCE

Dec 30, 2022
LPP completed June 8th. Oath invite email came the other day for July 25th. Tracker says oath went to in progress July 14 but didn't show until the 17th.

Edit: also to add, I received an email saying I had chosen an e-certificate, and instructions to sign up for the portal last Friday, so I guess that was a sign that it was getting close.
Oath went as smooth as it can in a 100+ Zoom meeting with people not being on mute. All in all took about 1½ hour where most of the time we were just waiting around for things to start and everyone getting registered. Just downloaded my e-cert so all done!

Worth to mention is that the instructions on how to send the signed oath form says one thing in the email, and the official on the call says another thing.

The email says to send the form with the subject "Oath form for <APPLICATION NO>, <SURENAME>", in the call they say to send it as "Oath Form <DATE>, <TIME>, <APPLICATION NO>" - both may work but I've seen people being confused about that part. I sent mine as instructed by the official in the call and at least that seem to have made it a very speedy delivery of the e-cert in less than 24 hours.

Also, please make sure you're muted, people don't want to hear you burp, sneeze or talk to your family members...

Reactions: deposit

BM17

Mar 15, 2017
Is there a phone where we can reach them at or just the form?

Just submitted the form but also want to call and try other means if anything can help get me that certificate faster. It's been frushtrating waiting for oath, never though not any other but this last step will be the biggest pain in a**.

Are you also with Mississauga office? Am at the same stage like you. I was thinking about emailing the oath Scheduling office for mississauga.

Jul 27, 2023
My parent is still waiting. She should be exempt from language test as she is older than 55 yo. Is it normal for the Language to stay "In progress" for the whole application process?

Also, where do I check the "Decision Made" status (people in the spreadsheet fill out this status)?

Physical and Prohibitions completed 26 June 2023. We applied in Kingston but GCMS showed Mississauga IRCC; any idea when to expect Oath?