London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
Hello all, does anyone know where to email the citizenship oath form? My wife sent it to email address in PDF but it came back with auto reply that - that inbox is only for people who have been asked to submit additional documentation for proving their eligibility other types of emails will be auto deleted

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Hello all, does anyone know where to email the citizenship oath form? My wife sent it to email address in PDF but it came back with auto reply that - that inbox is only for people who have been asked to submit additional documentation for proving their eligibility other types of emails will be auto deleted
Page 7 tell you where to email it, so it does not matter what auto-reply you get it is their general inbox, your wife is fine once she has the name of her registration agent her full name and file number in the subject the person who opens the email will send it to that officer

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
Page 7 tell you where to email it, so it does not matter what auto-reply you get it is their general inbox, your wife is fine once she has the name of her registration agent her full name and file number in the subject the person who opens the email will send it to that officer
She just got e certificate today along with my daughter. Her instructions didn't ask for name of registration officer. Also both are free to travel citizenship officer said, as long as CBSA lets her back in country using citizenship certificate they're fine with travel plans and I went to border and spoke with a border officer and they said citizenship certificate works but COPR would also work instead of PR card.

drshohrat

Aug 26, 2017
guys my LPP was completed on june 13 ( in the update list it shows 10th june) and no activity since then. should i be worried? seeing the timelines here i was expecting an oath invite around this week,

drshohrat

Aug 26, 2017
It depends on your processing office on how fast they will set oath date.
My office is Niagra, I saw a couple of timelines that were simillar to mine and were from niagra office, where the oath invite came in a week of the LPP so just got puzzled that maybe i did something wrong or made a mistake or something. like , after the citizenship exam, there is no other thing that we are supposed to do right?
thanx

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
My office is Niagra, I saw a couple of timelines that were simillar to mine and were from niagra office, where the oath invite came in a week of the LPP so just got puzzled that maybe i did something wrong or made a mistake or something. like , after the citizenship exam, there is no other thing that we are supposed to do right?
thanx
It's a waiting game. Nothing to be done from your side. You can drop an email to oath scheduling email address for Niagara falls. Search in forum will give u that.

Reactions: drshohrat

drshohrat

Aug 26, 2017
It's a waiting game. Nothing to be done from your side. You can drop an email to oath scheduling email address for Niagara falls. Search in forum will give u that.
thank you so much, I was literally afraid that I messed up my citizenship application somehow or missed some step. actually i have to attend a bereavement event in London UK and am hoping I won't have to go through applying for visas and everything on my other nationality passport if i just get my canadian passport in august. Thank you again for the reassurance.

enakar

Mar 7, 2018
Here is my timeline

Applying from: Toronto
Online Application
Single Person
Processing Office: Scarborough

August 31st 2022: AOR
December 22nd 2022: Background Verification Completed
March 20th 2023: citizenship test completed
June 7th 2023: Physical Presence, Prohibitions, Language Skills Complered
June 27th 2023: Citizenship Oath Ceremony Completed