+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2022 Citizenship Applications

GwenFayeth

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Without buffer they would be cross verifying it closely. Could be one of the reason for delay.
Thanks for the info. They haven't requested any information from me, and when I called IRCC the agent told me there's nothing wrong with my application and they have all the info they need. Hopefully I'll get some update soon.

mobahil

Jan 20, 2015
Hey guys. I wanna know that can i apply for Citizenship with Certificate of qualification as language of proof?

senhari2005

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
Hi, Anyone here opted in for electronic oath certificate during virtual ceremony? Is it okay for us to ask for it instead of paper certificates ? Thanks in advance

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Thanks for the info. They haven't requested any information from me, and when I called IRCC the agent told me there's nothing wrong with my application and they have all the info they need. Hopefully I'll get some update soon.
This is been a standard reply from IRCC agents to everyone who is calling these days. I feel they just have access to tracker like us and don't want/not allowed to dig deeper.

Reactions: GwenFayeth

GwenFayeth

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
This is been a standard reply from IRCC agents to everyone who is calling these days. I feel they just have access to tracker like us and don't want/not allowed to dig deeper.
Thanks. I'm pretty certain about my physical presence calculations, as I had not left Canada in during the period that I reported. Most of it I spent at home anyways due to the pandemic. :D For me it means a lot to become a Canadian citizen, hence why I applied the day after I became legally eligible.

krishm

Apr 23, 2018
I know for minor kids (under 14), the oath is optional. Is it optional even if an oath invitation was sent for the minor kid?

alqudsi89

Aug 24, 2018
Hi,
I have a question for applicants who submitted fingerprints.
In the status update of "Fingerprint results: Received" under the "Application history", the status shows "We received your fingerprint information on April 2, 2023". However, the tracker account was only updated today April 5 as shown on the "Updated" field on the top right corner. It seems most people get their "Fingerprint results: Received" on one day, and have "Background Verification: Complete" on the following calendar day. When the tracker is updated accordingly, do both the Fingerprint and Background status changes happen on the actual same day but registered under different dates, or the statuses are updated one after the other. In other words, should I have seen both the "Fingerprint results: Received" and "Background Verification: Complete" actually updated on the tracker on the same day, despite having different registered dates on the "Application History"?
Thanks

th1ru

Jul 9, 2018
Application Submitted: Aug 22
Application Type: Paper, Single
City: Toronto, ON
Days in Canada: 1,101
AOR: Aug 25
ecas in progress: Nov 10
BG completed: Nov 17
Test Invite: Dec 1
Test Interview Date: Dec 10
Test completed: Dec 12
LPP Completed/Decision made: Mar 29
Oath invite: Apr 5
Oath Ceremony: May 1

Please update the tracker.

leoamb

Star Member
Nov 19, 2022
my virtual oath was scheduled on April 18 and just received email invitation earlier. I replied the email and asked if it is possible to schedule another oath for me in May, they replied very quickly and advise that my oath has been rescheduled to early of May. Requested me keep checking email for new email invitation. I tried to access citizenship tracker and found can not logged in, the website is stuck at "loading .. / Chargement .." anyone has such experience before ? thanks.

leoamb

Star Member
Nov 19, 2022
Application Submitted: Aug 22
Application Type: Paper, Single
City: Toronto, ON
Days in Canada: 1,101
AOR: Aug 25
ecas in progress: Nov 10
BG completed: Nov 17
Test Invite: Dec 1
Test Interview Date: Dec 10
Test completed: Dec 12
LPP Completed/Decision made: Mar 29
Oath invite: Apr 5
Oath Ceremony: May 1

Please update the tracker.
@th1ru is Scarborough IRCC processing your application ?