+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2022 Citizenship Applications

HNJ

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hello everyone. Applied online on 25th August. No update after that. Is anyone else in the same boat?

leoamb

Star Member
Nov 19, 2022
you may send email to your processing center and explain why you need to travel internationally due to compelling circumstance..

Whitehorse patel

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Anyone with Vancouver Visa office processing office, need to know how much time it takes to receive oath ceremony after LPP has updated in tracker

MMarar

Jan 30, 2023
Please update the tracker :)

Test email received on March 08, 2023
Test window march 10 to march 30
Test attended on March 14

Reactions: SK79

drshohrat

Aug 26, 2017
Guys I just checked my tracker , it says that you have been invited for the test the window is between 17 march to 6 April. But I am yet to receive any email.
could someone please help me understand:
1) how to register for the test without the email?
2) where to prepare for it from? so far I am just doing the tests from apnatoronto. and read that booklet I had gotten, is it enough?

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Guys I just checked my tracker , it says that you have been invited for the test the window is between 17 march to 6 April. But I am yet to receive any email.
could someone please help me understand:
1) how to register for the test without the email?
2) where to prepare for it from? so far I am just doing the tests from apnatoronto. and read that booklet I had gotten, is it enough?
You cannot access the test b4 the date in the email.

You can try logging here but will give you an error that you have not yet been invited

You can also use these, but reading and understanding the content in the book should be fine

hkencanada

Sep 6, 2022
Hi - I was invited for the test, but never officially received the AOR. Tracker account still shows waiting for a document but that's already been submitted and confirmed on receipt by IRCC through webform (somehow never gets updated on tracker).

Is that normal?