+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2022 Citizenship Applications

rdmindia

Nov 24, 2016
Not necessarily I got test invites from Edmonton office but my processing office IRCC told me is Sydney. I even called to check and the representative was the one who said that.
My test invite was also from Edmonton office. Which city currently you are living at the moment.?

maverick0691

Jul 22, 2019
New Updates

Ghost Update: March 2nd 2023
Language, Physical, Prohibitions complete on : March 3 2023
Ghost Update: March 7th 2023

Waiting for the Ceremony!!!
Lucky, my stuff is almost the same and i have no updates since BG complete on Jan 24th :(

maverick0691

Jul 22, 2019
I sent an email to the processing office asking for an update. They were quick to respond and let me know that my file is in queue for citizenship ceremony and they cannot provide a timeline at the moment.
how did you find the email to use to contact them?

saifjack021

Nov 4, 2015
Hey All. Tracker updated showing March 7, 2023 and Citizenship Ceremony scheduled for April 27. Full timeline in signature. Finally!
Are you sure your processing office was scarborough ? Just want to get some hope with your timeline as I am stuck after Test Completed in scarborough office.

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
For me its more than 80 days & still no update. Hamilton IRCC office is slow in processing.
Hamilton is very slow, check whether your file been transferred to Mississauga or not, lots of Hamilton and SCR files been moved to Mississauga recently, which is pretty fast and processing those transferred cases, Sept and Oct applicants are receiving DM from there, including originally Hamilton applicants,

Reactions: sagsap

sagsap

Jan 10, 2023
Hamilton is very slow, check whether your file been transferred to Mississauga or not, lots of Hamilton and SCR files been moved to Mississauga recently, which is pretty fast and processing those transferred cases, Sept and Oct applicants are receiving DM from there, including originally Hamilton applicants,
How can i find out whether my application got transferred to Mississauga or not? Hamilton office don't reply to email Or answer the calls :(