+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2022 Citizenship Applications

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Yes, but some people who submited online application in november 2022 can already do the test. Thats why I dont understand
The two Nov 2022 applications that have competed testing are urgent applications... You need to qualify for urgent processing based on specific criteria

drew123

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
West is Vancouver IRCC
does Vancouver process faster? Ours are being processed by Vancouver. Though we're just waiting for the oath date, however, we have plans of travelling home as it has been 4 years since we have not seen our family :(

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
does Vancouver process faster? Ours are being processed by Vancouver. Though we're just waiting for the oath date, however, we have plans of travelling home as it has been 4 years since we have not seen our family :(
Vancouver processing is better than Ottawa or Montreal... However, they are always behind in scheduling Oaths compared to Scarborough for example. Lots of Dec 2021 applicants from Vancouver are currently being scheduled for oath. It is usually a few weeks to 4 months from Language, Physical Presence, and Prohibitions being marked as complete. You can check the spreadsheet (link in signature) and I added a new tab "Oath Dates" to check oath dates by location and month

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
I just called and they said the timeline is 24 months... So he was not very helpful... I suppose Montreal is where the app will be process. Its a slow one?
Eh... Montréal is erratic... slower than GTA and Vancouver IRCC. Hopefully they pick up the pace.
Take a look at the spreadsheet (link in signature)

drew123

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
Vancouver processing is better than Ottawa or Montreal... However, they are always behind in scheduling Oaths compared to Scarborough for example. Lots of Dec 2021 applicants from Vancouver are currently being scheduled for oath. It is usually a few weeks to 4 months from Language, Physical Presence, and Prohibitions being marked as complete. You can check the spreadsheet (link in signature) and I added a new tab "Oath Dates" to check oath dates by location and month
Thank you very much :) I was also checking the spreadsheet, but all the while I thought that "location" is where the applicants' location in Canada. HAHAHA I only realized it's the IRCC office when I read your reply. :D thanks thanks again :)

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Thank you very much :) I was also checking the spreadsheet, but all the while I thought that "location" is where the applicants' location in Canada. HAHAHA I only realized it's the IRCC office when I read your reply. :D thanks thanks again :)
It's actually their location in Canada. However, it is highly likely applications are being processed closer to where you live. Not guaranteed but, highly likely

Reactions: drew123

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
It's actually their location in Canada. However, it is highly likely applications are being processed closer to where you live. Not guaranteed but, highly likely
Does the spreadsheet tell anything as per local office? Have you seen anyone’s file being progressed at Sydney office itself?

drew123

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
oh.. I see! But I would agree with you, I'm from Vancouver and when I emailed them I got a reply from "WST-Citizenship Client-Notification" :) this means that our is being processed by west.

sandy1977

Star Member
May 31, 2013
Hey. How do you know it went for review after the test?
I am assuming it on 2 reasons.
Normal time taken to update test result is 5-7 days
When you perform test, it is written in guidelines that you should not open any window. In my case 2 time pop up message came : Have you opened any other window" and i said No. Guidelines says that it will go for review and you might have to redo the test

rdmindia

Nov 24, 2016
Hello Admin: Could you please update the my status in sheet please?
Thank you

Type: Paper application
Processing Office: Edmonton
Physical Presence Days: 1107
Application: Family(3)
Application sent: Aug. 3
AOR: Aug. 10
Background Verification Complete: Nov. 24
Test Request Received: Dec. 30
Test window- Jan. 6 - Jan. 27
Test Taken: Jan 7
Test Completed: Jan 20