Application sent: Aug 09, 2022
Delivered: Aug 09, 2022
AOR: Aug 19, 2022
Ghost update: Oct 7 2022
Ghost update: Dec 22 2022
Ghost update: Dec 26 2022
Invitation to test: Dec 27 2022
Test Window: Jan 3 to Jan 23 2023

Also everything is still in process, not even the BC is completed.

Last edited:

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Can someone post the questions asked, who has appeared for test recently and passed.
The questions on the immigration test come from a pool that the Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has, so it is unlikely that you will receive the same questions as someone else. To prepare for the test, you should study the book provided by the IRCC. If you read the book carefully, you will be well-prepared to pass the test.

Additionally, if you are from Toronto, you can try taking this practice test: https://www.torontopubliclibrary.ca/new-to-canada/citizenship.jsp. While the practice test may be more challenging than the actual test, it can still help you get a sense of the types of questions you may be asked.

Remember to also study the questions and answers in the back of the book, as these may be included on the test.
It is important to learn about your government, such as
  • Who the head of state?
  • The name of the Governor General of Canada,
  • Your premier.
  • Your Member of Parliament in Ottawa,
  • The electoral district you live in,
  • The party in power
  • The leader of the opposition.

Keep in mind that the IRCC representative may also choose questions based on your location, so it is important not to rely on questions that someone from a different region may have received.

Finally, don't worry - the book is filled with pictures and can be read quickly, so you should be able to finish it in about an hour. Good luck with your studying, and remember that the test is not as difficult as rocket science!

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Can someone post the questions asked, who has appeared for test recently and passed.
As to all the good points shared by @RefugeeHelp1 above please do note @nishant872 that as for the terms and condition that you accept before giving the test, you are not allowed to share the question and answer with anyone. So it won't be possible for anyone to help you with the actual questions.

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
Feeling so delightful after looking at spreadsheet of August folks, great progress! Left columns are filling up at Godspeed! Wish you all very best on this journey! Meself noob just lurking around from OCT delivered, AOR in NOV, looking forward same Godspeed for us, hoping as it costs nothing! ;)

NASARIS

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1114
Application: Family(3)
Application sent: August 9
Delivered: August 12
AOR: August 17
Tracker: In progress August 18
ECAS: In Process Nov. 7
Background verification: complete Nov. 8
Tracker updated citizenship test Dec. 16
Received test email instructions Dec. 20 (test window Dec. 23 - Jan. 12)
Took the online citizenship test Dec. 28
Citizenship test updated to completed on Dec. 29 (tracker updated Dec. 31)

Mohsin Safdar

Star Member
Aug 26, 2021
Can any one comment on interview without test, for over 55yrs. Will it be held online?
Any prediction how long after ECAS in process?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Can any one comment on interview without test, for over 55yrs. Will it be held online?
Any prediction how long after ECAS in process?
It's mostly on MS Teams(online) but I am not sure if it happens for all applicants. What's the current status of your application? Background or Test Completed?

BM17

Mar 15, 2017
Quick Update:
Received the FP instruction in email today Dec 29!
Then, I submitted the FP within few hours!

Also, the document that is attached to the email is one of the requirement and without that document you won't be able to submit your FP.
Mine also came through. Thanks for the update

Mohsin Safdar

Star Member
Aug 26, 2021
It's mostly on MS Teams(online) but I am not sure if it happens for all applicants. What's the current status of your application? Background or Test Completed?
I have applied through Immigration Consultant and do not have access to Tracker. I will ask Them if they can join the tracker through their e-mail and send me the password.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
I have applied through Immigration Consultant and do not have access to Tracker. I will ask Them if they can join the tracker through their e-mail and send me the password.
For Tracker you need the application no and UCI, if they can share that with you, you can track on your own.

reemwael

Mar 1, 2017
Hello everyone, and happy new year! I feel there is something wrong with my application. "Background completed" was November 24th, but application is still in progress, and I heard nothing else since then. I thought that I should get the test invite a few days after the "background completed update", and I also thought that "in process" should happen before the background is completed.

Thanks for any advice!

anksyahoo

May 4, 2020
Hello everyone, and happy new year! I feel there is something wrong with my application. "Background completed" was November 24th, but application is still in progress, and I heard nothing else since then. I thought that I should get the test invite a few days after the "background completed update", and I also thought that "in process" should happen before the background is completed.

Thanks for any advice!
whats your timeline?