+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2022 Citizenship Applications

kandy001

Nov 3, 2022
We are facing the same situation. Usually we should see background completed on the following day. We are kind of outliers. Do you think it’s worth calling then to ask for an update?
I tried calling , not able to reach in the IRCC Agents ..IVR disconnects saying heavy volume...Does anyone know how to call IRCC ?

baltzly

Star Member
May 21, 2019
I tried calling , not able to reach in the IRCC Agents ..IVR disconnects saying heavy volume...Does anyone know how to call IRCC ?
I just managed to talk to IRCC after 11 call attempts. They said things like security and criminality passed. I then repeatedly asked if that means background verification is completed and the agent didn’t even understand what background verification means and kept telling me to just wait for knowledge test invite and no action is required now.

pankaj.chhabra

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
England
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Hi All,
I submitted my online application in Ontario on 24th August and received AOR on 04th October. There was a ghost update on 08th October. The status of application is In Progress.
Language Skills, Background Verfication, Physical Presence and Prohibitions, all are in progress.
No update since 08th october. IS this normal? And when can I expect next update considering how the applications progresses for other members here.
Thanks!

Can_Bee

Dec 27, 2021
Hello:
Can someone please update the spreadsheet with my information?
Thank you.

In-progress status in Citizenship Tracker: August 23, 2022
ECAS In-progress status: October 24, 2022
Fingerprints Requested: November 8, 2022

kandy001

Nov 3, 2022
Hello:
Can someone please update the spreadsheet with my information?
Thank you.

In-progress status in Citizenship Tracker: August 23, 2022
ECAS In-progress status: October 24, 2022
Fingerprints Requested: November 8, 2022
Hi.. how did you receive your fingerprint request , was that mailed to you or in a email ? what is your background verification status in tracker ?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi All,
I submitted my online application in Ontario on 24th August and received AOR on 04th October. There was a ghost update on 08th October. The status of application is In Progress.
Language Skills, Background Verfication, Physical Presence and Prohibitions, all are in progress.
No update since 08th october. IS this normal? And when can I expect next update considering how the applications progresses for other members here.
Thanks!
Currently April online applicants are seeing moment, based on it you should see moment around Mar 23. 8th Oct could be the system update ghost update.

kandy001

Nov 3, 2022
Does anyone know how long it takes to get a fingerprint request after the Ghost update .. I was informed by Security is completed and Criminality check is pending ?