+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2022 Citizenship Applications

StrongBoy

Mar 3, 2020
I got my Background check completed today. When can I expect the Test invite as I have to start studying accordingly..

skoduru0708

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
I got my Background check completed today. When can I expect the Test invite as I have to start studying accordingly..
I was checking the other months for understanding the timelines - minimum days between Background to Test invitation is 12 days and max was upwards of 90 days.

Assuming things are faster now it should be within a month

GTAIndian

Jul 24, 2022
Application submission Date(Sent) :- July 29 2022
Application type (paper based/ Online) : Paper ( Single )
City:- Whitby ON
Days in Canada:-1,099
Application delivered: Aug 2
AOR: Aug 9
Tracker in-progress: Aug 10
ECAS In process : Oct 20
Background check completed: Oct 21
Tracker update: test in progress Nov3- test window Nov11- dec1. No email yet.

Reactions: medwiz

Osti79

Jan 9, 2022
Hi! I’ve sent my application with UPS courtier on Monday and was delivered on Wednesday this week but it was delivered to New Waterford NS instead of case processing Sydney , UPS said that’s the new diverted address by IRCC , did anyone have similar delivery address ? Thanks

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Hi! I’ve sent my application with UPS courtier on Monday and was delivered on Wednesday this week but it was delivered to New Waterford NS instead of case processing Sydney , UPS said that’s the new diverted address by IRCC , did anyone have similar delivery address ? Thanks
Yes, there have been reports of other applicants' packages getting redirected to New Waterford, NS in this forum. This is nothing to worry about - there is now a new office with new hires in New Waterford. See this press release:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/new-waterford-immigration-hiring-1.6570099

Osti79

Jan 9, 2022
Yes, there have been reports of other applicants' packages getting redirected to New Waterford, NS in this forum. This is nothing to worry about - there is now a new office with new hires in New Waterford. See this press release:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/new-waterford-immigration-hiring-1.6570099
Many thanks ! I didnt write down Grants Adults on the envelope is this an issue ?
I just followed the instruction on my son minor application5(2) , apparently on adults 5(1) it should be addressed to grants adults ..
Many regards

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Many thanks ! I didnt write down Grants Adults on the envelope is this an issue ?
I just followed the instruction on my son minor application5(2) , apparently on adults 5(1) it should be addressed to grants adults ..
Many regards
You should be fine!

win_it

Jun 25, 2012
Type: Paper application

Physical Presence Days: 1429

Application: Family(2)

Application sent: Aug 3

Delivered: Aug 4

AOR: Aug 9

Ecas in process Nov 2

Tracker updated Nov 4

Background check completed Nov 5

Reactions: skoduru0708

baltzly

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days:1101.5
Application: Family of 2
Application sent: Aug 1
Delivered: Aug 4
AOR: Aug 11

Ecas status changed to Inprocess from Application Received -

Received Two Ghost updates one on Oct 29 and second on Nov 1

No updates after that.. Is this normal ? when can we expect some updates on the tracker
Has your background verification changed to completed? I got a GU last Friday but the background verification status is still not changed by now. Ecas changed to in process last Thursday.

kandy001

Nov 3, 2022
Has your background verification changed to completed? I got a GU last Friday but the background verification status is still not changed by now. Ecas changed to in process last Thursday.
After receiving Ghost updates on Nov1 ..no updates in the tracker till now..

Reactions: baltzly

baltzly

Star Member
May 21, 2019
After receiving Ghost updates on Nov1 ..no updates in the tracker till now..
We are facing the same situation. Usually we should see background completed on the following day. We are kind of outliers. Do you think it’s worth calling then to ask for an update?