Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1120+ for all 4 of us
Application: Family(3 Adults & 1 minor)
Application sent: 08 August 2022
Delivered: 11 August 2022
AOR: 15 August 2022
eCas In Process: 27 October 2022
Background Verification Completed: 01 November 2022
your case is moving pretty fast. Great to see this. Best of luck.

priteshhi

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016
Nomination.....
07-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-02-2017
Hey guys, I need some help, I submitted my wife application in 17AUG the file was returned with missing info. I re-submitted the application by end of Aug.

There's not update after that, I am still waiting for AOR. Is there anything I could do to speedup the process?

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Hey guys, I need some help, I submitted my wife application in 17AUG the file was returned with missing info. I re-submitted the application by end of Aug.

There's not update after that, I am still waiting for AOR. Is there anything I could do to speed up the process?
No, there is no way to speed it up, you just have to wait until you get the AOR the website states they are sending AOR for
the week of September 20, 2022. so after you sent it back do you know what date it was received??

if you reach out they will just tell you this

If you still haven’t received your AOR, your application may be
  • taking longer for us to review due to COVID-19
  • incomplete and on its way back to you, or
  • going through further review before we start processing it
So its literally just a waisting game as usual

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
i have a feeling we might start to see some movement on our applications,

Today they IRCC Ministerannouce the new IRCC Levels you can read more here ---> if you wanna see the numbers.
Notice – Supplementary Information for the 2023-2025 Immigration Levels Plan

But in the interview, he said something I thought was really interesting.

He said that ( With moving online, it means that if 1 office is too busy and another is not, the application will just be moved to the office that is not busy, and so the backlog will decrease) where as with paper applications, that is not possible to move them around to offices that are not busy.

Fingers crossed, this is true and we start to see our applications move real fast as they send them to places that do not have as much load as ON and BC and AB, other provices that has fewer people applying and stuff.

Full Conference
Federal immigration minister announces immigration targets for 2023 to 2025 – November 1, 2022
if you want to watch

Reactions: SK79

iceman55

May 1, 2022
i have a feeling we might start to see some movement on our applications,

Today they IRCC Ministerannouce the new IRCC Levels you can read more here ---> if you wanna see the numbers.
Notice – Supplementary Information for the 2023-2025 Immigration Levels Plan

But in the interview, he said something I thought was really interesting.

He said that ( With moving online, it means that if 1 office is too busy and another is not, the application will just be moved to the office that is not busy, and so the backlog will decrease) where as with paper applications, that is not possible to move them around to offices that are not busy.

Fingers crossed, this is true and we start to see our applications move real fast as they send them to places that do not have as much load as ON and BC and AB, other provices that has fewer people applying and stuff.

Full Conference
Federal immigration minister announces immigration targets for 2023 to 2025 – November 1, 2022
if you want to watch
I think they're already doing it. You can see many Toronto/Ottawa applicants getting oath from Winnipeg. This is from the past month and half.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/posts/10252960/
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/citizenship-certificate-after-oath.735545/post-10246092

In addition to this, within Ontario, Niagara Falls is sharing a lot of backlogged applicants from GTA offices.

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
I think they're already doing it. You can see many Toronto/Ottawa applicants getting oath from Winnipeg. This is from the past month and half.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/posts/10252960/
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/citizenship-certificate-after-oath.735545/post-10246092

In addition to this, within Ontario, Niagara Falls is sharing a lot of backlogged applicants from GTA offices.
Woooww Thanks for sharing!! Love to see it... a popular TikTok lawyer in Canada told me that online is what he tells all his clients to use, so i am happy he was right that all streams are slow but online will ultimate be fast once these people are trained.

Thanks for sharing this got be pretty excited to see an example of this

Reactions: iceman55

iceman55

May 1, 2022
Woooww Thanks for sharing!! Love to see it... a popular TikTok lawyer in Canada told me that online is what he tells all his clients to use, so i am happy he was right that all streams are slow but online will ultimate be fast once these people are trained.

Thanks for sharing this got be pretty excited to see an example of this
Yeah that's the hope, everyone gets citizenship in a reasonable time so all can go back to things that matter without having to refresh trackers.

Reactions: RefugeeHelp1

ottawa1157

Nov 1, 2022
I am yet to apply for new born. I was told online timeline is faster than paper application. Does anyone know how true this is cos I'm considering online. I currently live in ottawa.

sayHello

Star Member
Dec 12, 2011
got the Ghost update today . I can see Updated:November 2, 2022 . let see when it gets updated the real one.