Delivered: Aug 6, 2022
AOR: Aug 15, 2022
In Process ecas: Aug 23, 2022

skoduru0708

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Starting a new thread for August 2022 applications

Type: Online application/Paper application
Application: Single/Family(number of family members)
Application sent:
Delivered:
AOR:

Spread Sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_KE3Bu3C3gOyEm0mRVcJH9nEA2u2GOhfpUZOckOWmN0/edit?usp=sharing
Hi There, sheet is locked for me. I sent a request to have the edit and also in that request I sent all my details. Please let me know what are my next steps

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Hi There, sheet is locked for me. I sent a request to have the edit and also in that request I sent all my details. Please let me know what are my next steps
Post your timeline here in this forum as shown in the example above and one of the admins will add it to the spreadsheet. Not everyone has edit access to the spreadsheet

skoduru0708

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 120+ for all 4 of us
Application: Family(3 Adults & 1 minor)
Application sent: 08 August 2022
Delivered: 11 August 2022
AOR: 15 August 2022
Current Status for all 4 of us: Your citizenship application status: In progress

By the way what is ecas?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 120+ for all 4 of us
Application: Family(3 Adults & 1 minor)
Application sent: 08 August 2022
Delivered: 11 August 2022
AOR: 15 August 2022
Current Status for all 4 of us: Your citizenship application status: In progress

By the way what is ecas?
You can track you application status using new tracker - https://cst-ssc.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login
But for paper application you can track it via ECAS too - https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do
As you are a Paper applicant check the status of your application via ECAS too. Initially it will be in "Application Received" state and then it moves to "In Progress"

skoduru0708

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
You can track you application status using new tracker - https://cst-ssc.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login
But for paper application you can track it via ECAS too - https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do
As you are a Paper applicant check the status of your application via ECAS too. Initially it will be in "Application Received" state and then it moves to "In Progress"
Thank you so much. in CAS, my application status is still in received but on in the new tracker it shows that it is "In Progress"

rocky_143_20

Sep 11, 2022
Hi All,

I'm about to submit the paper application for me and my family and have one doubt about the color photocopies of passport pages. Do we need to send them all pages of passport in color or only Bio and Travel stamp pages? Each one of us have two passports during the last 5 years and if all needs to send then it will be too much pages.

Colour photocopy of all pages in your passport(s) or travel document(s) during your five (5) year eligibility period, including the biographical page which includes: name, photo, date and place of birth, passport/travel document number, issue date and expiration date.
• If your passport validity was extended, include a photocopy of the page(s) containing the extension stamp(s)
• If you do not have a travel document or passport, provide an explanation in question 14 of the application form

anyone can suggest?

Mohsin Safdar

Star Member
Aug 26, 2021
Hi All,

I'm about to submit the paper application for me and my family and have one doubt about the color photocopies of passport pages. Do we need to send them all pages of passport in color or only Bio and Travel stamp pages? Each one of us have two passports during the last 5 years and if all needs to send then it will be too much pages.

Colour photocopy of all pages in your passport(s) or travel document(s) during your five (5) year eligibility period, including the biographical page which includes: name, photo, date and place of birth, passport/travel document number, issue date and expiration date.
• If your passport validity was extended, include a photocopy of the page(s) containing the extension stamp(s)
• If you do not have a travel document or passport, provide an explanation in question 14 of the application form

anyone can suggest?
In my case I was advised by immigration Consultant to send all pages of both passport. Yes there were lots of pages.

Reactions: rocky_143_20

medwiz

May 25, 2014
Hi All,

anyone can suggest?
Yes colour photocopy of all pages of your passports (including the blank pages) is needed

Reactions: rocky_143_20

nvteja

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
This is for my wife’s application

Type: Online
Physical Presence Days: 1100
Application: Single
Application sent: August 29th
Delivered: August 29th
AOR: August 31st.

skoduru0708

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Hi All,

anyone can suggest?
I sent colour photocopies of only Bio pages and pages that has visas and stamps. I applied for family of 4 and my both kids have 3 passports and we have 2 each. My application is accepted and got AOR.