+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2022 Citizenship Applications

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
1 week passed after ecas had got updated with 'Decision Made' , nothing has been changed in Tracker . still showing LLP as In progress .
can we get Oath email without LLP update as well or once LLP changes to complete ?
Many people are directly receiving Oath email without LPP moving to complete. This is because of some technical issue on the tracker side.

MMarar

Jan 30, 2023
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1140
Application: Family (2 members)
Application sent: August 15, 2022
Delivered: August 17, 2022
AOR: Sept 15, 2022
Background completed: January 11, 2023

My husband and I applied as a family, however, he got the test invite on January 23, and I haven't gotten anything yet. I have been checking my email and junk everyday, but nothing. Is this normal?
His processing office is Niagara.

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1140
Application: Family (2 members)
Application sent: August 15, 2022
Delivered: August 17, 2022
AOR: Sept 15, 2022
Background completed: January 11, 2023

My husband and I applied as a family, however, he got the test invite on January 23, and I haven't gotten anything yet. I have been checking my email and junk everyday, but nothing. Is this normal?
His processing office is Niagara.
Are you seeing the test invite on the tracker for your spouse or did he receive an e-mail? What is the test window?
Lots of people are complaining that the tracker is not updating for them... If it hasn't updated for you, you might get a test invite e-mail a day or two before the start of the test window. You can also call IRCC and just clarify just to be safe...

Reactions: MMarar

MMarar

Jan 30, 2023
Are you seeing the test invite on the tracker for your spouse or did he receive an e-mail? What is the test window?
Lots of people are complaining that the tracker is not updating for them... If it hasn't updated for you, you might get a test invite e-mail a day or two before the start of the test window. You can also call IRCC and just clarify just to be safe...
His tracker has not updated (last update was background check completed, same day as mine). He received an email, it says the end date for the test is January 16.

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
His tracker has not updated (last update was background check completed, same day as mine). He received an email, it says the end date for the test is January 16.
Test window should be a range usually 20 days apart. If he received the test invite e-mail on Jan 23, it should be after that. So do you mean Feb 16?

Check your spam and deleted e-mail directory to see if you received this test invite e-mail coming from "cic.gc.ca". It's unusual that one applicant in a family gets a test invite and the other does not... I would call IRCC and let them know you did not get a tracker update or e-mail while your spouse got one...

If they say that you have been invited and your e-mail is lost and the tracker is stuck, you can go ahead and take the test even without the e-mail at anytime within the test window here:
ttps://ct-tc.apps.cic.gc.ca/?lang=en

MMarar

Jan 30, 2023
Test window should be a range usually 20 days apart. If he received the test invite e-mail on Jan 23, it should be after that. So do you mean Feb 16?

Check your spam and deleted e-mail directory to see if you received this test invite e-mail coming from "cic.gc.ca". It's unusual that one applicant in a family gets a test invite and the other does not... I would call IRCC and let them know you did not get a tracker update or e-mail while your spouse got one...

If they say that you have been invited and your e-mail is lost and the tracker is stuck, you can go ahead and take the test even without the e-mail at anytime within the test window here:
ttps://ct-tc.apps.cic.gc.ca/?lang=en
Ooops! My bad, I mean February 16 .
I tried opening the link to the test, adding my UCI and application number, but it says I haven't been invited yet. I guess I will call them tomorrow then :/
I have been studying since my husband got the invitation, hoping mine would come soon.

JCE

Dec 30, 2022
My current passport is about to expire, after renewing it, am I required to update my online application/webform with the details of the new one, or does it not matter since the application and eligibility period was on the old?

Tried to find some info but without success.

e_ash

Jun 24, 2019
Trying to gauge the timeline for other applicants - anyone else received any updates?

Here is my timeline:
Applied: August 31, 2022
AOR: September 1, 2022
So far, only background verification is completed (Dec 2022)
no test invite yet

Last edited:

Maha1981

Jan 25, 2011
Trying to gauge the timeline for other applicants - anyone else received any updates?

Here is my timeline:
no test invite yet
Almost same timeline as mine. Even my Background has been completed in Dec 22 , still no test invite.

Janice2022

Star Member
Aug 19, 2022

Here is my timeline:
no test invite yet

Type: Paper Application
Physical Presence Days: 1,808
Application: 3 Members (2 Adults & 1 Minor)
Application Sent: Aug 4, 2022
Application Received: Aug 10, 2022
Application Returned/Resend: Aug. 22, 2022
Application Received: Aug. 26, 2022
AOR: Sept. 1, 2022
Background Check Complete: December 5, 2022
Test Invite date: January 6, 2023
Test taken date: January 24, 2023

GwenFayeth

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Any online applicants seeing any sort of movement after test completed stage? Checking the spreadsheet, for many months backwards there's almost no movement for online, but pretty good progress on the paper applications. I wonder why IRCC processes paper applications faster?

reemwael

Mar 1, 2017
I attende my ceremony on Jan 17 and have then received my citizen certificate. This journey is finally over. Wish everyone here best of luck!
Single paper application Calgary
AOR August 16 2022
Test done December 5 2022
Decision made before Christmas 2022
Oath ceremony Jan 17 2023
Ecas changed to complete Jan 25 2023
Certificate received Jan 25 2023
Tracker application closed Jan 26 2023
Did you get a paper or e-certificate of citizenship, and how long did it take for you to receive it please?

WarmIce

Nov 20, 2018
Citizenship Test Invitation: Jan 18, 2023
Citizenship Test Taken:Jan 29,2023
Citizenship Test updated as Completed on Tracker: Jan 30, 2023

Please help update the tracker accordingly. Thank you!

megam

Aug 16, 2022
All:

Need advise here. My Online tracker sarted not working from this morning says "Loading chargement". However when I saw the ECAS the status as below:
  1. We sent you a notice on January 30, 2023 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on February 9, 2023 at 12:30 PM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

My test Center location is Mississauga and I didnt receive any mail till this morning for OATH ceremony. Any option to send an mail without calling IRCC contact number as the number is busy always. Please advise

Kanadyan143

Jan 7, 2023
Quick updates guys!
I just took my oathtaking ceremony-in person yesterday January 31st. Thank God this journey is finally over!
@admin pls feel free to add my timeline to the spreadsheet if you haven’t done yet. Thank you

Type: Paper application
Physical presence: 1135 days
Application: Single
Application sent: July 30
Application received: August 2
AOR: August 9
Started processing: Oct 28
Fingerprint request: Nov 17
Fingerprint received: Dec 4
Background verification completed: Dec 5
Test invite: Dec 13
Test window: Dec 19-Jan 8