+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2021 Single Applicant Timeline

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
Share the timeline for applicants who are single for August 2021 here: Submit your PR application online on August 5, 2021. Received the IRCC email on August 20, 2021 to obtain a temporary AOR, and there is no update so far. Friends, if you are also single applicants in August 2021, please share your timeline here, thank you!

skyisthelimitbd

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
Today is nine months since I submitted my application, and there is no news so far. Is it normal?
I AM WATCHING YOU MAN. VERY CLOSELY WATCHING YOU BECAUSE I HAVE ONE MONTH LESS SUBMISSION DATE THAN YOU . I AM ON 8 MONTH BOAT . WHEN I FEEL FRUSTRATED , I WATCH YOUR POST . IT GIVES ME CLAMNESS ( IM KIDDING BOSS , WAITING LIKE YOU IS SO MUCH FRUSTRATING ,I KNOW )

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
I AM WATCHING YOU MAN. VERY CLOSELY WATCHING YOU BECAUSE I HAVE ONE MONTH LESS SUBMISSION DATE THAN YOU . I AM ON 8 MONTH BOAT . WHEN I FEEL FRUSTRATED , I WATCH YOUR POST . IT GIVES ME CLAMNESS ( IM KIDDING BOSS , WAITING LIKE YOU IS SO MUCH FRUSTRATING ,I KNOW )
can you share your timeline?

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
Applied for Claimant: January 2020
Included in Pilot Program after 5 Month .
then Less complex on Oct 2020
Hearing Scheduled march 2021 and got accepted on Table.
applied for PR Sep 2021 and i have family overseas .
We are different, the procedures for singles and families are different, your processing should be fast!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Writing in caps means screaming and makes it hard to read. Could you please not post in all caps. Thanks!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
We are different, the procedures for singles and families are different, your processing should be fast!
There isn’t a difference when it comes to processing PRs for families and singles. As a single applicant your may end up with faster processing because only one person is being processed. If you are including dependents who are abroad then that will slow down the process. There are many things that can impact processing fees from needing further medical tests, to difficulty obtaining information for security screenings for certain countries, etc. would focus on current processing times and keep monitoring those. They aren’t exact but you also should get processed in a similar time frame +/- a few months.

Jul 18, 2023
Share the timeline for applicants who are single for August 2021 here: Submit your PR application online on August 5, 2021. Received the IRCC email on August 20, 2021 to obtain a temporary AOR, and there is no update so far. Friends, if you are also single applicants in August 2021, please share your timeline here, thank you!
Im august 2021 applicant until now i dont response they just give me another medical test but the thing is in my previous track we alreadt passed the medical i dont know what going on can you help me

skyisthelimitbd

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
Im august 2021 applicant until now i dont response they just give me another medical test but the thing is in my previous track we alreadt passed the medical i dont know what going on can you help me
gayrefugee already got his PR Card.
Medical is valid for only one year.
They need some more time to finalize your paper. Have patience