+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2021 Outland spousal Sponsorship.

Anoop_123

Jun 11, 2019
Hello guys, my file for spousal sponsorship was transferred to delhi office on Feb, they asked for additional docs of wedding pics. I sent it, its 3 months now. How long does it normally take to process after file transfer to delhi

Anoop_123

Jun 11, 2019
My doc is transferred to delhi office on feb, I applied in August. How long does it take in Delhi office to.process

Reetu B

Mar 22, 2022
Hello guys, my file for spousal sponsorship was transferred to delhi office on Feb, they asked for additional docs of wedding pics. I sent it, its 3 months now. How long does it normally take to process after file transfer to delhi
I transferred them last month no reply
Yours is three month long period

Dixit patel

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
PR tracker update is some system update we can't rely on that. If there is some ghost update in your gckey file then it means some process is going on in the background. Our file is processed in Ottawa VO after 2.5 months of prearrival we got PPR on April 26..
Another thing, I have been reading about pre arrival letters on the thread alot. And from what I have read it is usually sent out after sponsor eligibility check done, medical passed and biometrics given.

But in our case Sponsor eligibility was approved in first week of December, Medicals and biometrics were done and updated in first week of January but never got any Pre Approval letter.

And It's been more than 4 months since last update we haven't heard a thing :(.

Muthu04

Jan 27, 2022
Another thing, I have been reading about pre arrival letters on the thread alot. And from what I have read it is usually sent out after sponsor eligibility check done, medical passed and biometrics given.

But in our case Sponsor eligibility was approved in first week of December, Medicals and biometrics were done and updated in first week of January but never got any Pre Approval letter.

And It's been more than 4 months since last update we haven't heard a thing :(.
Yes after sponsor eligibility they will check applicant eligibility and issue prearrival. What your pr tracker is showing about eligibility? In our case we got
aor on dec 10
sponsor eligibility on Jan 26
biometric on Jan 25 and medical request on Jan 31
prearrival on Feb 09
medical passed on Feb 10
PPR on April 26

Dixit patel

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
Yes after sponsor eligibility they will check applicant eligibility and issue prearrival. What your pr tracker is showing about eligibility? In our case we got
aor on dec 10
sponsor eligibility on Jan 26
biometric on Jan 25 and medical request on Jan 31
prearrival on Feb 09
medical passed on Feb 10
PPR on April 26
Medical passed on Jan 06.
Eligibility review started on Feb 08 (PR Tracker).
No Pre arrival letter or PPR yet.

One would get Pre arrival in the same way as other updates right? In email?

Muthu04

Jan 27, 2022
Medical passed on Jan 06.
Eligibility review started on Feb 08 (PR Tracker).
No Pre arrival letter or PPR yet.

One would get Pre arrival in the same way as other updates right? In email?
Yes. You will find that letter in gckey like biometric and medical letter

Hasoso

Star Member
Oct 18, 2021
Got wife COPR number today , background check completed. Don't know what's next. Goodluck all.

Anoop_123

Jun 11, 2019
Mine to new delhi office, I applied on August, medical and biometrics completed then they sent file to delhi for additional verification. When did you apply. Are you applying from canada or outside