+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2021 Outland spousal Sponsorship.

half member

Nov 26, 2021
Did anyone get this message in the GCkey? "Your interview was cancelled. Check your messages for details."

I didn't receive any messages and it's been a few days now.

Simplitario

Star Member
May 4, 2022
Another thing, I have been reading about pre arrival letters on the thread alot. And from what I have read it is usually sent out after sponsor eligibility check done, medical passed and biometrics given.

But in our case Sponsor eligibility was approved in first week of December, Medicals and biometrics were done and updated in first week of January but never got any Pre Approval letter.

And It's been more than 4 months since last update we haven't heard a thing :(.
Can you share your timeline and VO?

Dixit patel

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
Application received Aug 19-2021
AOR: Oct 23-2021
Sponsorship Approval: Dec 02-2021
Medical and Bio metric requests: Dec 03-2021
Medical completed: dec 20-2021
biometrics completed: Jan 04-2022
Passed Medical: Jan 06-2022

That's it. No Pre arrival letter received and we are out in the limbo.

Simplitario

Star Member
May 4, 2022
Application received Aug 19-2021
AOR: Oct 23-2021
Sponsorship Approval: Dec 02-2021
Medical and Bio metric requests: Dec 03-2021
Medical completed: dec 20-2021
biometrics completed: Jan 04-2022
Passed Medical: Jan 06-2022

That's it. No Pre arrival letter received and we are out in the limbo.
Thanks. Hope you get the PPR email soon. Someone received their pre arrival next day of PPR, so it does not seem to be in order

Reactions: Dixit patel

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
Hello All, Is an outland sponsor allowed to travel outside canada while the sponsorship application (for their spouse/child ) is in progress ? I plan to stay a week or 2 every month with my family outside Canada every month while continuing to maintain my residence here in Canada, is it allowed?

Thanks

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello All, Is an outland sponsor allowed to travel outside canada while the sponsorship application (for their spouse/child ) is in progress ? I plan to stay a week or 2 every month with my family outside Canada every month while continuing to maintain my residence here in Canada, is it allowed?

Thanks
If you're a citizen, there's no limitation at all.

If you're a PR, you have to remain resident in canada. The guidelines say that 'short trips' are okay - no definition of short trips. That seems to be interpreted - as far as anyone can tell - as eg weeks at a time / less than a month. It's not clear how strictly enforced.

The cases I've seen or heard of here have been where problems have come up have been sponsor out of Canada for long periods of time (> month).

I've not seen any specific guidance about multiple trips. I can only suggest being somewhat cautious and keeping them short, and definitely with more time in Canada than out to be safe.

Reactions: NivedhithaCibi

Hasoso

Star Member
Oct 18, 2021
Is this normal, thats what it says on my ppr
"
We would like you to confirm that you will be able to travel prior to the expiration of your medical results. This date is indicated on the documents issued to you by the Panel Physician who conducted your medical examination"

Reactions: Fauz

Hasoso

Star Member
Oct 18, 2021
PART II

This section ONLY applies if you have responded that you are able to travel within the visa validity indicated

Please provide a valid passport/travel document for yourself and the dependent(s) on your file if any.

Hasoso

Star Member
Oct 18, 2021
Is it normal? I have to respond in email confirming my readiness to fly or just take passport to VAC.