+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>AUGUST 2021<<<<<<<<<<FSW/PNP AoR Join here

Nisha_PV

Sep 2, 2021
Hi guys,

Received my BIL and MEP today on Dec 9.
AOR August 4
COR India

The latest appointment the VFS is giving me is on the 11th of Jan, however the biometric letter says it needs to be done on or before 8th jan.
Anyone faced similar issues ? Please do let me know as to what procedure you followed.
Thanks in advance !

rahul_93

Dec 10, 2021
Hi guys,

Received my BIL and MEP today on Dec 9.
AOR August 4
COR India

The latest appointment the VFS is giving me is on the 11th of Jan, however the biometric letter says it needs to be done on or before 8th jan.
Anyone faced similar issues ? Please do let me know as to what procedure you followed.
Thanks in advance !
Hi,
I am also facing same issue. My deadline is 10th Jan 2022 but the appointment I have from VFS for 12th Jan 2022. I plan to proceed with this and later raise a WebQuery explaining the situation as it is not my fault. Please share what you have planned. Let's brainstorm. Thanks.

Nisha_PV

Sep 2, 2021
Hi,
I am also facing same issue. My deadline is 10th Jan 2022 but the appointment I have from VFS for 12th Jan 2022. I plan to proceed with this and later raise a WebQuery explaining the situation as it is not my fault. Please share what you have planned. Let's brainstorm. Thanks.
Hey Rahul,

I have also booked for 11th Jan as that was the slot available. I called and checked with VFS office and they also confirmed that later date shouldn't be an issue and they have received confirmation from high commision of Canada as well that expired BIL should work.
I also raised the Webform and intimated them.
As waiting for a slot to open up owing to cancellation can be a gamble and we might loose out on other early available dates as well.

You also call the VFS customer care and check, lets see what response you get, we can calibrate accordingly.

Regards,
Nisha

Nevu20

May 12, 2019
AOR - 15th Aug, 2021
COR - India
MEP - 13th Dec
BIL - Given previously for visitor visa on 8th Nov
UCI changed to numeric
Biometrics reflecting in the portal as well

lc1986

Jan 30, 2022
Hello Everyone,

Hope you all are doing well. Below are my details.

Category : PNP OINP | COR : India | AOR : Aug 3rd, 2021 | Medicals Passed - Dec 8th 2021 | Biometric Update - Dec 23rd 2021

No update after that.