+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

pvarma

Star Member
May 4, 2017
If you haven't received the mail yet and your test windows has started, I'd suggest you log in to the tracker and take the test from that link so you don't miss your test window. A lot of people have done this successfully and had no problem with their test validation.
Just keep your ID, uci and application no: ready. Details of test are available in Canada.ca

Vangamu

Star Member
Jan 21, 2022
Quick question: I uploaded the FBI report online, is it acceptable?
Have you lived in the States prior to moving to Canada? I uploaded the FBI report online as well along with my application. The FBI document is called: “THE IDENTITY HISTORY SUMMARY” conventionally called BACKGROUND CHECK. If you uploaded that document then you did the right thing.

susist

Nov 8, 2021
Have you lived in the States prior to moving to Canada? I uploaded the FBI report online as well along with my application. The FBI document is called: “THE IDENTITY HISTORY SUMMARY” conventionally called BACKGROUND CHECK. If you uploaded that document then you did the right thing.

Yes, I have uploaded the correct document. Thanks for your reply.

Reactions: Vangamu

Vangamu

Star Member
Jan 21, 2022
so we have to wait, there's nothing to do. let's pray
I called IRCC this afternoon, same old answer…file is still in process. At least, the agent was kind enough to check on my file. Everything looks good. No additional information required for the moment. Police Certificate (FBI report) verified and validated. Now…still waiting for test invite! I’M WONDERING WHAT DOES “BACKGROUND VERIFICATION” Consist of? Cause if the police certificate is already verified then we should receive test invite right?

Boynextdoor369

Star Member
May 8, 2017
Third day since I have passed my exam and it’s still not updated on the tracker (still the waiting on you to take the test status), shall I email them back to get an update on the same email I received for the test or better call the local IRCC office?

Boynextdoor369

Star Member
May 8, 2017
Just took the citizenship test. Taking the right picture of my ID was probably the more stressful than the test itself; it was a pain.
Agreed and had a difficult time getting a picture of my ID right, test was a breeze but the steps before that stressed me out immensely and it’s been three days and no official update on the tracker! Very stressful indeed!

Reactions: funloving

pvarma

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Third day since I have passed my exam and it’s still not updated on the tracker (still the waiting on you to take the test status), shall I email them back to get an update on the same email I received for the test or better call the local IRCC office?
What I have read somewhere is that someone would be assigned to review the snaps taken during test. They will the correlate ID, your photo submitted with application and the photo taken during test. Then they have to submit the report. Once they confirm everything is good, the status will be marked as completed. Delay could happen if you are in queue or they need nore time to verify ID and photographs

ashvez

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
Admin pls update in the excel tracker. Thank you.

Type: Paper
Physical days :
Application : Family(2)
Application sent : Aug 7, 2021
Application sent through XpressPost CanadaPost
Application delivered: Aug 12, 2021
AOR : Nov 2nd 2021
ECAs in process: Dec 8th, 2021
Background check completed: Dec 10, 2021
Test invite status updated: Feb 08, 2022 (no email yet)
Scheduled for citizenship test: Feb 18, 2022
Many congratulations. This is great news :)

Reactions: GargiS

Boynextdoor369

Star Member
May 8, 2017
What I have read somewhere is that someone would be assigned to review the snaps taken during test. They will the correlate ID, your photo submitted with application and the photo taken during test. Then they have to submit the report. Once they confirm everything is good, the status will be marked as completed. Delay could happen if you are in queue or they need nore time to verify ID and photographs
Thank you for explaining. Hopefully don’t have to wait for long!