+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

ChloeSun

Feb 3, 2022
Yes, this is normal for online applications.
ECAS tracker does not work for online applications
Thank you @abbas.pasha and @sid8tive

I was so concerned since I have not heard anything, but your answer is very relieving.
I saw some August filers have received their test invite or at least some information saying the application has been completed. Would you know what I should be expecting to receive in the following weeks (hopefully not months!!). Thanks again!

Matthais

Aug 22, 2021
Maple, ON
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
03-02-2022
LANDED..........
18-01-2018
Hi all!

Seems there was a hiccup with my application in terms of days present in Canada and it was bounced back to me on Nov 9 :( So had to re-submit.

Fortunately it was an online application, so it was a simple fix. That being said, I just recently (Finally) got my AOR on Feb 3!

Can you please modify the tracker to show that my AOR was received on Feb 3 and is now In Progress as of Feb 8? Thanks!

Matt

Reactions: Vangamu

Vangamu

Star Member
Jan 21, 2022
Thank you @abbas.pasha and @sid8tive

I was so concerned since I have not heard anything, but your answer is very relieving.
I saw some August filers have received their test invite or at least some information saying the application has been completed. Would you know what I should be expecting to receive in the following weeks (hopefully not months!!). Thanks again!
We’re in the same boat. The majority of August 2021 Applicants have yet to receive Test invitation. We’re still waiting…I was hoping to see some progress first week of February 2022 but no update so far. Hopefully we can get it by the end of the month or early March.

Reactions: Nunavut28

Nunavut28

Star Member
Nov 1, 2021
We’re in the same boat. The majority of August 2021 Applicants have yet to receive Test invitation. We’re still waiting…I was hoping to see some progress first week of February 2022 but no update so far. Hopefully we can get it by the end of the month or early March.
I'm waiting for the test as well. hopefully, we'll get it soon.

Jun 19, 2019
type: online
Physical presence: 1180
Application: Single
Application date: August 27th 2021
Application sent: August 27th
AOR: November 10th
In process

CR7LM10

Feb 8, 2022
Admin - please add me to the tracker
Type: Paper
Physical presence:1110
Application: single
Application sent: August 7, 2021
Application received: August 12, 2021
AOR: November 1, 2021 (email recd showing application filed on September 21, 2021
BG in the process: December 8, 2021
Comments: Fingerprint requested on February 7, 2022

mindblowz

Star Member
Oct 8, 2018
I applied on August 30th, 2021. Still no AOR and when I log in to my CIC, I still do not see my application. Anyone experiencing the similar situation?

sando90

Nov 27, 2016
I applied on August 30th, 2021. Still no AOR and when I log in to my CIC, I still do not see my application. Anyone experiencing the similar situation?

Have you typed your email right in the application form ? If yes, you should have received an AOR.
Either way online or paper.

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Ghost update received for our applications:
ECAS update(Status now shows In Process)(for all 4 applications):

Citizenship Tracker update(Ghost update only mentioned for me and my wife's application):

Citizenship Tracker Application Status:
Ghost Update today on me and my wife's application form.
No changes on Application Status though on the Citizenship application tracker..
No changes on ECAS tracker either.