+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

CaribbeanSensation

Star Member
Aug 6, 2017
My previous request for change of mailing address did not result in any changes(nor did I receive any follow-up email)
The home address was OK, but the mailing address was that of the immigration consultant I had hired during the PR processing.
Last week I again attempted to change the mailing address through ECAS.
Previous Home and Mailing Address were mentioned like this;

I wanted to change Mailing Address to Home Address and clicked on the option while making the change that the Mailing address should be the same as the Home Address.
When I checked the ECAS today, it shows only the Home Address. (No email received so far)

So I wanted to check with you, in your ECAS:
  • Is the Home Address is the same as the Mailing Address?
  • If yes, do you see both Home Address and Mailing Address or just like the second screenshot only the Home Address
I just checked my account again this morning and the same has happened; only the Home address is showing up. At least it’s correct so I won’t bother anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: chamchikang

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
I just checked my account again this morning and the same has happened; only the Home address is showing up. At least it’s correct so I won’t bother anymore.
Thanks for checking in...

In my wife's and kid's application, on ECAS, the addresses have been updated last week and both current home and current mailing address are showing correctly....
See the screenshot from their application below..

Last edited:

sirjoe

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Admin, please update the spreadsheet:

Type: Paper
Physical presence: 1,259 days
Application: Family
Application sent via FedEx: July 31, 2021
Application received: Aug 5, 2021
AOR: Nov 2, 2021
In Process: Dec 6, 2021
Background complete: Dec 8, 2021
Test Invite: Jan 20, 2022
Test Window: Between Jan 28 and Feb 17
Test Passed: Jan 28, 2022
Test Completed on Tracker: Feb 2, 2022
This is unreal. Not a fast track app. I wish everyone waiting good news. Please update the spreadsheet.

Decision Made: Feb 7, 2022

ashvez

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
This is unreal. Not a fast track app. I wish everyone waiting good news. Please update the spreadsheet.

Decision Made: Feb 7, 2022
Amazing Progress! Many congratulations !

Reactions: sirjoe

hparikh11

Star Member
Dec 4, 2013
I made error on my online application for the address entered 6-365 Kingscourt drive address instead of 6-395 Kingscourt drive. Typo error will IRCC ask for update?

ChloeSun

Feb 3, 2022
Hi folks,

I have a question about the online service and application status.
I applied at end of August 2021, and have received the following emails:
  1. Received on November 17, 2021: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada: Information about XXX Correspondence Id: XXXXX
  2. Received on November 23, 2021: Follow the progress of your citizenship grant application / Suivez le progrès de votre demande d’attribution de la citoyenneté
Since then, I did not receive any further information. I had to make some changes using Webform regarding my mailing address and phone number, since I moved out of Canada.

Strangely, for some reason, I cannot see my application using the online Client Application Status ECAS (https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=ecas)

ECAS says:
Client Application Status
We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

However, I could see the following from the CIC website:
Your citizenship application status
Updated: November 18, 2021
Your citizenship application status: In progress

I wonder if this is normal? Thanks for advising!

Hi folks,

1. Received on November 17, 2021: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada: Information about XXX Correspondence Id: XXXXX
  2. Received on November 23, 2021: Follow the progress of your citizenship grant application / Suivez le progrès de votre demande d’attribution de la citoyenneté
Since then, I did not receive any further information. I had to make some changes using Webform regarding my mailing address and phone number, since I moved out of Canada.

Strangely, for some reason, I cannot see my application using the online Client Application Status ECAS (https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=ecas)

ECAS says:
We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Yes, this is normal for online applications.

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Hi folks,

ECAS says:

ECAS tracker does not work for online applications