+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

chamchikang

Dec 25, 2017
can anyone share some info on when we'll receive next steps (e.g. test invite) , once we receive our AORs? I got my AOR 2 weeks ago from a paper application delivered on august 23, and wondering when and waht the next steps are, thanks.
wait for at least 2-3 months for a test invite.
see yall next year

didouette

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
can anyone share some info on when we'll receive next steps (e.g. test invite) , once we receive our AORs? I got my AOR 2 weeks ago from a paper application delivered on august 23, and wondering when and waht the next steps are, thanks.
We can’t tell for sure, let’s wait and we’ll see :)

amplua

May 4, 2019
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Category........
Did you check the junk/spam folder?
Alternately...
Try this link: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=ecas, follow the steps and click continue
Tick on the box in the next page and click
On the next page, Select UCI in the identification type and enter UCI# (without hypen/-) and enter their details e.g. Family name, DoB, PoB.
See if you are able to find some info from the above link ?
Thank you.
Unfortunately it didn`t show anything, I used to check it before, no result. Today I`ve contacted to IRCC, maybe they can say something. Let`s wait a bit more

CaribbeanSensation

Star Member
Aug 6, 2017
I requested a change of address back on October 28th and the home address just updated today. Took about a month in case anyone was wondering. The mailing address is still the old one though so hopefully it’s just a delay.

armada1234

Apr 4, 2012
Hi All,

Need an urgent advise, we submitted incorrect citizenship application form for our 7 year old son (sent 5(1) instead of 5(2)). The application was sent last week. How do we fix this this issue?

Thanks in advance

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
It was through ECAS.
thx you, I also requested the change in the mailing address(on 29th Oct) which was showing as that of the consultant I hired at the time of the PR application
Did you also see any other change on ECAS? e.g. does the Citizenship Application Status still says in Application Received or In Process?

Last edited:

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Hi All,

Need an urgent advise, we submitted incorrect citizenship application form for our 7 year old son (sent 5(1) instead of 5(2)). The application was sent last week. How do we fix this this issue?

Thanks in advance
Suggest you to get on the phone with IRCC and check with them. Phone# 1-888-242-2100.
You might have to withdraw your applications and resubmit. Check with IRCC agent, who maybe able to guide you better...
  • Client Support Centre agents—Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., your local time, except for statutory holidays. Services are available in French and English.
    • Agents can help you with general and case specific enquiries. They cannot:
      • make decisions on applications
      • help process applications faster, unless you meet the criteria for urgent processing

CaribbeanSensation

Star Member
Aug 6, 2017
thx you, I also requested the change in the mailing address(on 29th Oct) which was showing as that of the consultant I hired at the time of the PR application
Did you also see any other change on ECAS? e.g. does the Citizenship Application Status still says in Application Received or In Process?
Nope status on ECAS is still the same: Application Received

Reactions: abbas.pasha