+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

Kanedaa

Mar 2, 2020
LANDED..........
08-27-2015
Any Aug-2021 applicants still waiting for their AOR?

I see Sept applicants have started receiving AORs.!

Kanedaa

Mar 2, 2020
LANDED..........
08-27-2015
I`m 19th August 2021, no AOR received yet (
so weird
Sorry to hear that - Would suggest you try contacting CIC, either by Web Form or phone call.

Meanwhile, I don't see your details on the sheet - can you please share location, single/family application, physical days, application sent & received date? Is your an online or paper application?

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
I`m 19th August 2021, no AOR received yet (
so weird
Did you check the junk/spam folder?
Alternately...
Try this link: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=ecas, follow the steps and click continue
Tick on the box in the next page and click
On the next page, Select UCI in the identification type and enter UCI# (without hypen/-) and enter their details e.g. Family name, DoB, PoB.
See if you are able to find some info from the above link ?

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
On the Citizenship Application Tracker I also saw the following text

This tracker replaces the Client Application Status (CAS) tool. If you've been using CAS, you need to create a tracker account to continue checking the status of your citizenship application.

Reactions: 8494193

amplua

May 4, 2019
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Category........
Sorry to hear that - Would suggest you try contacting CIC, either by Web Form or phone call.

Meanwhile, I don't see your details on the sheet - can you please share location, single/family application, physical days, application sent & received date? Is your an online or paper application?
Vancouver, BC
Family (2 adults, 2 kids)
Physical presence: 1127 days
Sent: August 16th 2021
Received: August 19th 2021
Paper application

Reactions: Hadysaade

sz_2018

Aug 12, 2021
Hello all,

Yesterday, I sent out a webform to IRCC asking for promoting my regular application to `urgent` due to my recent situation, and I received an automated reply in my inbox a few hours later. Today morning I received another email related to the webform with the following partial content:

=====================
Good day YYYYYY,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm the reception of the following documents:
  • YYYYYYY
  • YYYYYYY
We have forwarded them and the information you provided to the responsible office for their consideration.
=====================

Does this mean that my request has been approved? Or is it a good sign in general? Any experience?

Thanks

im2kool

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
Hello all,

Yesterday, I sent out a webform to IRCC asking for promoting my regular application to `urgent` due to my recent situation, and I received an automated reply in my inbox a few hours later. Today morning I received another email related to the webform with the following partial content:

=====================
Good day YYYYYY,

• YYYYYYY
  • YYYYYYY
We have forwarded them and the information you provided to the responsible office for their consideration.
=====================

Does this mean that my request has been approved? Or is it a good sign in general? Any experience?

Thanks
It means that the web form support team has forwarded your urgent request to the relevant office/officer for their consideration.

amplua

May 4, 2019
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Category........
Hello all,

=====================
Good day YYYYYY,

• YYYYYYY
  • YYYYYYY
=====================

Thanks
Yes, that means your request has been sent. But however this is not a confirmation of your request. I mean you can't be sure that they approved it, just forwarded.

Tabzee

Jan 14, 2019
ECAS is showing "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided" I received my AOR in 25 Oct. Anyone else facing this issue?
@Kanedaa I am kinda worried now :(

cnapo

Nov 22, 2021
can anyone share some info on when we'll receive next steps (e.g. test invite) , once we receive our AORs? I got my AOR 2 weeks ago from a paper application delivered on august 23, and wondering when and waht the next steps are, thanks.

Reactions: Tabzee

Tabzee

Jan 14, 2019
can anyone share some info on when we'll receive next steps (e.g. test invite) , once we receive our AORs? I got my AOR 2 weeks ago from a paper application delivered on august 23, and wondering when and waht the next steps are, thanks.
I was thinking about asking the same question

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
How do you imagine people on this thread will know that information?