+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

anewcitizen

Aug 24, 2021
That's what I have received this morning. I need some clarifications, everyone. Thank you in advance.

• I received the AOR email on the 10th of November. Why was the file created ion 13th of October?
  • From the ECAS notes, it is still application received. So my application is NOT in process right?
Dear Client,

Thank you for submitting your application for a grant of Canadian citizenship. Your application was created in our system on October 13, 2021 and is currently in progress.

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
That's what I have received this morning. I need some clarifications, everyone. Thank you in advance.

• I received the AOR email on the 10th of November. Why was the file created ion 13th of October?
  • From the ECAS notes, it is still application received. So my application is NOT in process right?
New tracker is a lie. Ecas is true status .

Reactions: anewcitizen

@Kanedaa - I'm back with an update. Please update Rows 100 and 101 to In progress with today's date. Thank you :)

Kanedaa

Mar 2, 2020
LANDED..........
08-27-2015

Oct-13 might be when the file was created internally.
Your application has been received and is not In Process status in ecas.

Kanedaa

Mar 2, 2020
LANDED..........
08-27-2015
That link says it cannot find the applications. Only the new tracker works.
Wait for your application reflect in the portal. It tales couple of days. The "In Process" status in this portal is the real In Process status.

Reactions: 8494193

sebishh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
15-06-2017
Hi all! I got my AOR today.
application sent August 27.
AOR received November 16.
Can you please update the sheet?
Thank you!

Reactions: Gio1908 and Kanedaa

Katfezy

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
Received my AOR today. Row 61 in excel sheet.

Question: Received 2 emails. One for me and one for wife. Will i receive similar emails for my children too? Or they don't send for minors?
I received "In Progress" state emails on Nov 9th. @Kanedaa, please kindly update the sheet. Thank you in advance.

I have received some emails today yet again, but the status still remains "In Progress". I am not sure if we keep getting weekly emails to remind us to check status. Does anyone know?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kanedaa