Jul 5, 2022
So apparently many applicants has some kind of ghost update this late afternoon
Is it hope
Or
Its similar of the update of October 9th its was pnly a system update

any one with a real update here

Hmzmtl

Jul 5, 2022
LoL, just noticed even I have the same. If the ghost update is for a very large group then some data update might have been done in the backend and less hopes of a real update in the backend. I wish I am totally wrong here.!
iam going to bed this situation kicked me out loool i was this close to give my self some hope

Kanedaa

Mar 2, 2020
LANDED..........
08-27-2015
So apparently many applicants has some kind of ghost update this late afternoon
Is it hope
Or
Its similar of the update of October 9th its was pnly a system update

any one with a real update here
As it's for many applicants for the same date, more chances are it's similar to the Oct-9 update. Let's wait & see how many of these turn up to a real update to next steps.!

Hmzmtl

Jul 5, 2022
As it's for many applicants for the same date, more chances are it's similar to the Oct-9 update. Let's wait & see how many of these turn up to a real update to next steps.!
You know whats weird and funny is all this
This morning i send an email to ircc saying that i was tired waiting on them
And boom i saw an update and i was like god bless ircc they are very fast and they listen
But iam totaly wrong

ashvez

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
Elated! Today, finished my oath virtually through Mississauga office. Hope I can get the certificate before the holidays begin.
Anyone would know how many days will the IRCC be off for ? Will they work on 28 and 29Dec?

Reactions: Katfezy

tonymeland

Star Member
Aug 5, 2022
This is the root cause of some cases being delayed for months/years and some getting processed quickly. The news doesn't mention any response from IRCC on what action has been taken.!
Zero apologies or admission of negligence. Immigration Minister Sean Fraser is basically saying that the system is meant to work that way.

"But in a scrum with reporters on Monday, Immigration Minister Sean Fraser said assigning applicants to the IDs of ex-employees is "an ordinary process" for IRCC — "It's part of an inventory management code, is the language of the department."

When an employee becomes inactive, he said, their code is used to hold cases that have similarities "as part of our triage strategy."

Fraser said it ensures the files "actually go to the place in our global system that will be able to process it most effectively."

IRCC had pointed out in an earlier response that the processing of applications "may involve more than one officer" and applications can be shifted from one centre to another for efficiency."

Source: https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ircc-immigration-officer-container-placeholder-code-inactive-list-1.6669571

Reactions: DeBaPh

Kanedaa

Mar 2, 2020
LANDED..........
08-27-2015
Or... is there anybody who didn't get a ghost update?
Hi - Your signature shows you received GCMS notes from IRCC. Did you check the User Id assigned to your case & check it with the list of inactive users shared in the news?

stonege77

Dec 14, 2022
Zero apologies or admission of negligence. Immigration Minister Sean Fraser is basically saying that the system is meant to work that way.

"But in a scrum with reporters on Monday, Immigration Minister Sean Fraser said assigning applicants to the IDs of ex-employees is "an ordinary process" for IRCC — "It's part of an inventory management code, is the language of the department."

When an employee becomes inactive, he said, their code is used to hold cases that have similarities "as part of our triage strategy."

Fraser said it ensures the files "actually go to the place in our global system that will be able to process it most effectively."

IRCC had pointed out in an earlier response that the processing of applications "may involve more than one officer" and applications can be shifted from one centre to another for efficiency."

Source: https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ircc-immigration-officer-container-placeholder-code-inactive-list-1.6669571
immigration minister is the bad minister in PLC governement , no transparence , slow traitement , inactif officiers , ........its carazy