+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

Vangamu

Star Member
Jan 21, 2022
Oath done on August 18th 2022…Still waiting for my Certificate! Booked an appointment on October 3rd at Service CANADA for passport application….thinking of cancelling my appointment since I still haven’t received my certificate.

Hadysaade

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Hello
I did the citizenship test on the 30th of August 2022, and passed it 19/20. Till now it has not been updated on the tracker.
Do you think I should call IRCC and check with them? I am Montreal applicant.
Many thanks

melito

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2017
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-12-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2017
Med's Request
05-04-2017
Med's Done....
08-04-2017
Passport Req..
09-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2018
LANDED..........
17-05-2018
Typical IRCC reply…
“Hello, after the ceremony, there is a delay of 4-8 weeks to obtain both the certificate and subsequently a Canadian Passport. Thank You”
What e-mail address did you reach out to, please?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I will be withdrawing my application today. Can't keep waiting indefinitely for the oath invite. Good luck to you all.
Why you wana withdraw? Note that you have to apply again with new application and new fees and also have to do your test again. Your application is almost approved so just waiting for Oath . Why don’t you send webform or call them or reply to email from which you got test ?

otalat

Jun 6, 2021
I will be withdrawing my application today. Can't keep waiting indefinitely for the oath invite. Good luck to you all.
Hi. I understand the frustration but there is no guarantee it will be smooth sailing when you re submit a new application. My advice is to wait.

Reactions: Lupus

Varunjog89

Star Member
Aug 7, 2021
Why you wana withdraw? Note that you have to apply again with new application and new fees and also have to do your test again. Your application is almost approved so just waiting for Oath . Why don’t you send webform or call them or reply to email from which you got test ?
I have done that multiple times they keep sending back the same automated reply that it's in queue. And I won't be applying again, I'm happy with PR status that I will renew

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I'm not submitting a new application. Happy with PR
Well bro why are just wasting your time in withdrawing application and wasting your money. Just wait few more days. You still have PR status until that time. It’s all about waiting. I will suggest you to not thinking about your citizenship and keep yourself busy. Some people are waiting from more than 33 months. I know it’s hard to wait but be positive:)

Reactions: Lupus

Varunjog89

Star Member
Aug 7, 2021
Well bro why are just wasting your time in withdrawing application and wasting your money. Just wait few more days. You still have PR status until that time. It’s all about waiting. I will suggest you to not thinking about your citizenship and keep yourself busy. Some people are waiting from more than 33 months. I know it’s hard to wait but be positive:)
There's no benefit to it. I don't want to live in Canada forever anyway

SCNU

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
I did my Oath on the 17th of Aug 2022. Application closed on the 26th of August. Citizenship Certificate was mailed on the 9th of September (Just Called IRCC) I am still waiting to receive the certificate

Vangamu

Star Member
Jan 21, 2022
I did my Oath on the 17th of Aug 2022. Application closed on the 26th of August. Citizenship Certificate was mailed on the 9th of September (Just Called IRCC) I am still waiting to receive the certificate
why does it take so long? If it’s been mailed out on September 9th, it’s Been two weeks already…you should have received it by now

americanidiot

Sep 18, 2021
Stop engaging with a troll.

Reactions: kezz