+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

zee18

Jun 30, 2022
Starting to get really anxious. I did the test back in April and so far no updates since then. (Though there was a ghost update 2 weeks ago, which made me more anxious). Anyone else on the same boat?

Reactions: Horus_88

Horus_88

Oct 28, 2017
is vancouver slow nowadays? :( more than a year then now, my application. stucked at "completed" on my citizenship test.. Language, english test and physical presence are still in-progress..
Exact same here ….. Keep checking for updates every day hoping to hear some news
Yeah looks like that. I passed my test on July 1 and Silence after that. Based on others timeline I believe we should expect an update in October
Starting to get really anxious. I did the test back in April and so far no updates since then. (Though there was a ghost update 2 weeks ago, which made me more anxious). Anyone else on the same boat?

This is really strange, I am in Brampton, ON and my email letter for fingerprints came from Vancouver and I have the exact status like TIGER123 + BG in-progress
Test completed 4/10 - test status completed 4/25 - last update on portal 4/29. Long silence.

hateircc

Jul 15, 2022

Kitchener office and last update was test completed in Feb. Nothing since then. Language, prohibitions and physical presence still in progress. Been 6+ months now

• Sad
Reactions: Horus_88

akshath.goyal

Jul 22, 2022
hello everyone! oath ceremony scheduled online shows its been scheduled for Sept 19th but still havent gotten an invite yet. Can someone share the number/ email id to call IRCC and let them know of the delay?

le chat orange

Jul 20, 2018
Any updates for you? Im on the same boat- oath for Sept 19, no invite yet?
I've read others say that they got theirs a week before the oath ceremony so definitely check your email (and spam inbox!) tomorrow. If you don't get anything, be sure to follow up! Not sure what is best to contact them, maybe your area specific CIC email?

akshath.goyal

Jul 22, 2022
I've read others say that they got theirs a week before the oath ceremony so definitely check your email (and spam inbox!) tomorrow. If you don't get anything, be sure to follow up! Not sure what is best to contact them, maybe your area specific CIC email?
Hopefully, will get it tomorrow- i've dropped them a request via the web form as well.

asd1985

Nov 27, 2015
Hey guys, I gave my biometrics on 28th May 2022 @ Niagara region and have not heard anything since. Is it usually taking this much time for everyone?

My timeline is as follows:
Application: 16th Aug 2021
AOR: October 20th, 2021.
Test given on 20th April 2022.
Biometrics submitted 28th May 2022.
Country or Origin: India. Moved to Canada 2012.

Waiting for the next step.

Can anyone tell me how to upload an image here? This is what it looks like (copy -pasted)

Details of your application status
Find out what your status means

• Language skills
    In progress
  • Physical presence
    In progress
  • Citizenship test
    Completed
  • Background verification
    In progress
  • Prohibitions
    In progress
  • Citizenship ceremony
    Not started

Last edited:

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Can anyone tell me how to upload an image here? This is what it looks like (copy -pasted)
You can use website like this to upload the image https://imgbb.com/ (make sure personal data (name, application#, UCI# etc is removed from the image before you upload)
Next tab You can select Do Not Delete or Delete after few days or Months etcc... and hit upload...
The links that get generated, you can copy BB code Link (Full) (or something similar with that name) and just copy paste here on the post

Reactions: asd1985