+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

We should totally have a column in the tracking sheet that can help record when people see:

1. when the Oath is marked complete
2. when the application is marked closed
3. when the Certificate is received

That can help us track the process all the way through the end. Just food for thought :)

micky.nice

Feb 19, 2022
Just got oath email with details. Oath will be on 11 Aug. Besides PR card , any other documents needed to show ?

The PDF document is 10 page & form is at page 10. Should I just only need to page 10 ( form) with the signature or the entire PDF?
Hey, i also had Oath on August 11, is your tracker closed yet ?

Horus_88

Oct 28, 2017
Hi

Anyone here gave test in June and still waiting for updates on prohibitions, language, physical presence and oath?
Test in April, everything is still under process except test.

Is there anything I can do to expedite processing or just remind them that my application exists :D ? I have to travel in December :(

Last edited:

Kanedaa

Mar 2, 2020
LANDED..........
08-27-2015

Is there anything I can do to expedite processing or just remind them that my application exists :D ? I have to travel in December :(
Same for me as well.!!

Curious to know, did you have many entry/exits from the country during the 3 year physical presence time?

Reactions: Horus_88

tonymeland

Star Member
Aug 5, 2022

I've got everything "Completed" except the Oath since May. I recommend you 1) request GCMS notes, 2) send an e-mail to the address from which you got the convocation to take the test, and 3) submit a webform.

Reactions: Horus_88

Horus_88

Oct 28, 2017
I've got everything "Completed" except the Oath since May. I recommend you 1) request GCMS notes, 2) send an e-mail to the address from which you got the convocation to take the test, and 3) submit a webform.
Yeah its really strange . For my test, back in April the tracker said I m scheduled for test but never re+eived the notification with link until i requested it. So all my emails from them were from a no-reply address and for fingerprint request, it was requested from Vancouver (although i m from Brampton, ON) and they mentioned to not respond to that email as well
Cn anyone share the email for Brampton?

Atextel

Jun 20, 2022
Hi,

I am an online applicant, I sent my application in August last year, AOR was in October 2021. I ordered Notes twice and they haven’t even started to begin processing my application. It’s been more than 12 months and they did nothing.

In the eligibility section of the Notes they put a deadline that is due October 2022. Does anybody find a correlation between the deadlines they put in the Notes and actual dates when they received their test invites? (I am hoping I’ll get the invite at least in October 2022)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Wacky1.nash

ceek

Star Member
Aug 7, 2016
Oath date September 7th for myself and spouse still waiting on the instruction. Please can someone tell me how soon it would be sent to my email..thanksm

WhereAmIQc

Star Member
Jun 3, 2022
Oath date September 7th for myself and spouse still waiting on the instruction. Please can someone tell me how soon it would be sent to my email..thanksm
For us, Oath ceremony changed to 'in progress' on July 29th but saw update on August 1st. Then got email invitation on August 9th for Oath ceremony on August 18th. So it took 12 days after the scheduling of Oath to receive the email invitation (containing a 10 pages long pdf). And about 9 days...

Reactions: ceek

WhereAmIQc

Star Member
Jun 3, 2022
Oath done on August 18th! Finally a Canadian! We might have seen each other @Vangamu if you were with the group from Montreal at 12:30. Now we wait for the citizenship certificate.

Only thing different on the IRCC portal is that they no longer say they are waiting on us for the Oath. It says they are working on the application. Oath ceremony is still in progress. Update date still August 1st, 2022. The waiting game continues. But we are further along than we were.

Vangamu

Star Member
Jan 21, 2022
Oath done on August 18th! Finally a Canadian! We might have seen each other @Vangamu if you were with the group from Montreal at 12:30. Now we wait for the citizenship certificate.

Only thing different on the IRCC portal is that they no longer say they are waiting on us for the Oath. It says they are working on the application. Oath ceremony is still in progress. Update date still August 1st, 2022. The waiting game continues. But we are further along than we were.
Congratulations mate! Yes I was there yesterday August 18th 2022 at 12:30 PM at the virtual Oath Ceremony….the guy with brown blazer and glasses on was me lol. I’m so happy and grateful for this chosen land that is now ours too. Now waiting on Citizenship Certificate to arrive by mail. I’m already ready with my passport application…I CAN’T WAIT. Photo passport taken yesterday.

Last edited:
Reactions: WhereAmIQc