+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

iceman55

May 1, 2022
Sorry my bad it was TFR verification.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/atip-notes-received.161401/
Transfer 10: TFR15017001 009
Transfer Type: Paper File & App Transfer Outcome: Transferred Transfer Reason: Eligibility
----
App Status Reason: TFR-Eligibility
Other Reason Description: Leave Decision:
Leave Decision Date: Decision:
Decision Date: Office: Ottawa HMB Updated Date: 2013/02/06

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/gcms-notes-well-explained-has-never-before-until-now.390292/
3. TFR-Eligibility is when your paper file is in transit from RC-9570 to any Canadian Mission overseas.
---------

Apparently all kinds of transfers come under TFR. It could be a transfer between offices for citizenship or between IRCC and Canadian consulates abroad for PRs/Visas etc.

Reactions: Miss bee

Gio1908

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Good morning,

My tracker updated today and shows that the test has been updated to completed on May 3 .

That means someone actually reviewed the results and pictures taken right?
Good morning,

I just checked my tracker and it was updated today (July 18) and it shows that physical presence, prohibitions and language skills are marked as completed (expect the oath ceremony) on July 15

See my timeline in the signature. I am hoping for an oath ceremony invitation soon.

Last edited:

didouette

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Donyou guys know if we can Attend the ceremony while abroad? I ve just been scheduled an oath ceremony date but i ´ll be away… i have sent them an email last month informing them about the dates of my trip but looks like they didn’t read the webform yet…

tbear

Aug 12, 2014
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
London (BWJ)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2014
Doc's Request.
26/08/2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application - 7.5
Med's Done....
08/09/2016
Passport Req..
13/09/2016
Admin can you please uodate my profile. I just got my oath date August 12.
july 14th everything other than oath was completed and july 18th i got update for oath date for august 12th
Congrats

what was your processing office ?

Reactions: mindblowz

micky.nice

Feb 19, 2022
Hello,
Online application: tracker Updated today July 18 for physical presence, prohibitions and language skills as completed-- Date of update is July 15. Oath ceremony is not started yet.

Reactions: thuong and Gio1908

Donyou guys know if we can Attend the ceremony while abroad? I ve just been scheduled an oath ceremony date but i ´ll be away… i have sent them an email last month informing them about the dates of my trip but looks like they didn’t read the webform yet…
Outside of extremely exceptional circumstances, you cannot attend the Ceremony when abroad. IRCC will reschedule the Oath once you return.

Screenager

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sacrifice your trip. Don’t mess with the oath.

azaadpanchee

Star Member
Nov 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
Med's Done....
06-04-2017
Admin, please update:
Citizenship Oath scheduled for July 13, 2022 (status updated on July 1, 2022)
Note: I haven't received the oath instructions e-mail yet, but assuming I'll be getting it in the next few days.

Thanks!
Oath completed: July 13, 2022; Online tracker today shows oath activity updated and application status as closed :)
Overall, I am pretty impressed - just under 11 months from start to finish.

Good luck to everyone else who is waiting.

Screenager

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oath completed: July 13, 2022; Online tracker today shows oath activity updated and application status as closed :)
Overall, I am pretty impressed - just under 11 months from start to finish.

Good luck to everyone else who is waiting.
Awesome. Congratulations. Now on to the passport and you can finally fly anywhere like a true azaadpancheee.

azaadpanchee

Star Member
Nov 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
Med's Done....
06-04-2017
Awesome. Congratulations. Now on to the passport and you can finally fly anywhere like a true azaadpancheee.
Thanks!
Yeah, I need to look into the post-citizenship process now (sigh). I remember reading somewhere that we can apply for the passport before receiving the citizenship certificate, but I think I may just wait for it first.