+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

notserious

Jul 6, 2022
all steps updated to completed status on June 29th . Oath ceremony showing NOT STARTED yet ,any idea when will be getting email for the oath ceremony date? anyone here who can provide some info
Thanks

Last edited:

Tony Khan

Jul 6, 2022
Hi I am new in this forum.

My timeline:
Application type: Online
Application sent: 12th August 2021
Application received: 12th August 2021
AOR Received: 20th October 2021
Fingerprint Request received: 1st April 2022
Fingerprint given: 1st April 2022
Test Invite received: 6th April 2022
Test Completed: 8th April 2022
On the Status:
BG: Completed on 30th May 2022
Test Completed on 8th April 2022
All others: In process
Oath Ceremony: Not started

I made a mistake which I have realized today. I got document request (copies of passport) along with the test Invitation on 6th April 2022, somehow I missed that part of the notice. Today while reading the notice again I have realized that I missed the 30 days deadline. Subsequently I have sent the scanned copies of my passport today with an apology to the e-mail ID provided with the notice. Do you think IRCC will accept this? Need your expert opinion on this. Thanks
I have received the passport request on a separate e-mail on 8th July. But this time it’s from “West Citizenship EApp”. The previous one was from “DN SCR Citizenship e-Apps”. Does this mean that my file now moved to another office? I Guess West Citizenship office is located to Vancouver. Anyone in the similar situation? Thanks.

Reactions: Acorn450

braheem

Jan 30, 2018
I have received the passport request on a separate e-mail on 8th July. But this time it’s from “West Citizenship EApp”. The previous one was from “DN SCR Citizenship e-Apps”. Does this mean that my file now moved to another office? I Guess West Citizenship office is located to Vancouver. Anyone in the similar situation? Thanks.
Please keep me updated as I got a similar request for passport. Hopefully it won't delay the application.

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
What does DM mean? Also how long does it take from passport request to oath?
It's just my friend applied the same time and already got his oath without passport.
DM means Ditch Mcdonalds .Passport req is usually to verify if you had any trips outside of Canada usually they request it when the report from cbsa isnt clear or shows gaps, just an extra verification step. Could take a week or could take a month at max to DM. After DM 3 to 6 months for oath.

braheem

Jan 30, 2018
DM means Ditch Mcdonalds .Passport req is usually to verify if you had any trips outside of Canada usually they request it when the report from cbsa isnt clear or shows gaps, just an extra verification step. Could take a week or could take a month at max to DM. After DM 3 to 6 months for oath.
Lol you are a troll! DM is decision made for those who follow this. Funny. Also it's been more than 5 weeks since I provided the passport copies and nothing changed. So I guess they are taking their time. And obviously you should not be trusted lol

Last edited:

Acorn450

Star Member
Jun 1, 2022
I got the passport request on June 30 from that same office. I called IRCC and they said my application had moved from Montreal to Vancouver.

figaro2

Jan 12, 2016
Argentina
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2016
Doc's Request.
15-01-2017
Nomination.....
08-02-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
20-07-2017
Passport Req..
3 nov 2017
LANDED..........
31 01 2018
admin plz update :
6 july all but oath ceremony Changed to completed last week
should i be expecting an email?
how do yo guys got your decision made notice?

can someone tell us how is the oath ceremony online? does it take much time?

Last edited:

BeerBeem

Feb 1, 2022
admin plz update :
6 july all but oath ceremony Changed to completed last week
should i be expecting an email?
how do yo guys got your decision made notice?

can someone tell us how is the oath ceremony online? does it take much time?
DM is a status in ECAS tool for paper applicants. There is no email notification for online applicants with status DM. Since all status are completed for you, the next step would be for the Scheduling team(specific to your location/jurisdiction) to find an Oath Ceremony slot for you, that's when you will see your Oath Ceremony status change and soon you can expect the Oath letter about a week before date of the ceremony. Congrats man.

As per the IRCC office in Scarbrough, the oath slots in the region are available only for mid to end of August.

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
Lol you are a troll! DM is decision made for those who follow this. Funny. Also it's been more than 5 weeks since I provided the passport copies and nothing changed. So I guess they are taking their time. And obviously you should not be trusted lol
That's coz ur file must be gone for extra verification. Usually happens when u claim npr days. I maybe a troll I may not be a troll. I may be trusted I may not be trusted. Its upto you but dont trust IRCC .

Hmzmtl

Jul 5, 2022
Hello, anyone experiencing a delay with the finger print result from the GRC
Been a month now since i gave my fingerprint and still not got any respond.they said still in process due to high volume demands we have a delay
Whats the usual timeline
Thank you