+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

pharmjam

Oct 24, 2018
got my test invite. I have finished the book once. Can anyone tell me how helpful Apnatoronto was? those of you who already passed the test.
To be honest, reading the book twice is more than enough. I was so over prepared (YouTube 400+ questions, Apnatoronto, Richmond library, toronto public library etc) and the practice questions were HARDER than the actual test questions. The questions were so easy (if you read and understood the book) but could be tricky if you didn't read (and understand) the book. It wouldn't hurt to go through Apnatoronto once but more emphasis on the book. Good luck!

Tabzee

Jan 14, 2019
To be honest, reading the book twice is more than enough. I was so over prepared (YouTube 400+ questions, Apnatoronto, Richmond library, toronto public library etc) and the practice questions were HARDER than the actual test questions. The questions were so easy (if you read and understood the book) but could be tricky if you didn't read (and understand) the book. It wouldn't hurt to go through Apnatoronto once but more emphasis on the book. Good luck!
Thank you so much for your reply. I am really worried about the test. I have read the book once. Also doing some test from apnatoronto. I will study the book two more time as I have time. Wish me luck and Thank you again.

pharmjam

Oct 24, 2018
Thank you so much for your reply. I am really worried about the test. I have read the book once. Also doing some test from apnatoronto. I will study the book two more time as I have time. Wish me luck and Thank you again.
No problem! I also listening (and reading along)to the audio book was helpful for me to retain information. The hardest part of the citizenship test experience is taking picture of your ID and yourself.

Reactions: BeerBeem

figaro2

Jan 12, 2016
Argentina
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2016
Doc's Request.
15-01-2017
Nomination.....
08-02-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
20-07-2017
Passport Req..
3 nov 2017
LANDED..........
31 01 2018
got my test invite. I have finished the book once. Can anyone tell me how helpful Apnatoronto was? those of you who already passed the test.
Stick to the book

winteriscoming2017

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
Guys, anyone who applied under urgent processing , kindly share what supporting documents you submitted?

I am thinking of getting a letter from my company in US that I need to frequently travel and work in US. I cannot do so under B1B2 Visa. And try to get my file changed to urgent processing.
My friend did the same thing but they rejected his request.

ani8886

Star Member
Jan 14, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
Med's Done....
21-06-2017
Passport Req..
14-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2017
LANDED..........
19-11-2017
I found YouTube 414 Questions and ApnaToronto very useful. The questions there are tougher than the actual test, but the practice tests made me revisit the Discover Canada book again and solidify my understanding. Another good point about the YouTube questions is that it would also quote the relevant lines from the original Discover Canada book while showing the correct answer. I watched it in 2x speed.
But it all works only after reading the main book (I found it easier to read the large print version, because the images in the normal pdf version always distracted me :) )

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
My friend did the same thing but they rejected his request.
Ok, so they rejected his request for urgent processing but processed the application as normal? Or did they returned his application altogether?
Do you know if s/he said that it's a client requirements or some security clearance required due to federal clients?

karanshah2410

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
brampton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Toronro
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2019
Anyone who did test in March got Decision made on their application?
My test changed to completed on April 8 and no response after that..
Background check was completed on 17th March..

micky.nice

Feb 19, 2022
So if i got this right.. all applications are not able to see their progress on the new tracker because its broken ? So for online application who dont even acces the old tracker the only way to know that your application is progressing is by getting emails ??

nvteja

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Anyone who did test in March got Decision made on their application?
My test changed to completed on April 8 and no response after that..
Background check was completed on 17th March..
June online applicant here. Passed test on Feb 11th. No news after that. A lot of online June applicants are in the same boat.