App. Delivered 17-Aug-21
AOR 4-Nov-21
In Process ecas 5-Nov-21
Test Invite letter/ecas date 1-Mar-22
Test Interview date 16-Mar-22
Decision Made date ecas estimate - April 7, 2022
Oath Letter Date
Oath Ceremony
Notes (FP Request Date, Exam Score, Interview, ...etc) Paper, BG completed Dec 20, 2021

For decision made - not sure if I saw it anywhere in the forum, but I was able to see it only on the other CIC website:

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/

Looks like the primary application website does not update for this info.
Hi,
Was your request an Urgent one? Interesting to see such quick turnaround times in Toronto IRCC office

ensatir

Dec 26, 2017
My New Updates
I took Citizenship test on April 22. I passed it. Hopefully, it will be updated in couple weeks.

Citizenship Application
Online Application
Application Date - August 1, 2021
AOR - October 15, 2021
Background verification has completed - March 11, 2022

Scheduled for citizenship test - April 4,2022
Language skills - In Process
Physical presence - In Process
Citizenship test - In Process
Prohibitions - In Process
Citizenship Ceremony- Not Started

Last edited:

fafa3002

Star Member
Sep 2, 2017
I got the test invite email yesterday and the start date is today, but no update in the tracker, still just says BGC completed and test is in progress. For those who got the test invite email, how long after was their tracker updated?

I’m wondering if (for all of us with Test still
In progress after completing it) all the in progress statuses would change at once just before Oath invite? (That way we would never see the test being marked as complete until then). Just speculating.

sufi0808

Nov 12, 2021
Montreal
Category........
Other
In progress after completing it) all the in progress statuses would change at once just before Oath invite? (That way we would never see the test being marked as complete until then). Just speculating.
Infact its exactly the same for me as well (IN Progress for all except BG-Completed and Ceremony-Not Started) even after completing the test on 11APRIL2022. The period of test was between 1st -21st April 2022 which got expired today. I don't see the "WAITING on YOU" for Citizenship Test banner since this morning. Quebec is way lethargic.

Infact its exactly the same for me as well (IN Progress for all except BG-Completed and Ceremony-Not Started) even after completing the test on 11APRIL2022. The period of test was between 1st -21st April 2022 which got expired today. I don't see the "WAITING on YOU" for Citizenship Test banner since this morning. Quebec is way lethargic.
Right? I mean, I'd wish they evaluate the test sooner so that if there are cases of 'blurry ID/photos' and the need to retake (I am not confident about the clarity of my ID image, lol), then that too can happen sooner and not delay the already long overall process.

BeerBeem

Feb 1, 2022
Right? I mean, I'd wish they evaluate the test sooner so that if there are cases of 'blurry ID/photos' and the need to retake (I am not confident about the clarity of my ID image, lol), then that too can happen sooner and not delay the already long overall process.
Yeah, I also am skeptical about the clarity of the ID card image. And every day I see the "Waiting on You" banner for Fingerprint and Test, I grow 1 more hair grey!

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
Is there anyone in the same position as me? Nothing after AOR in Nov 9.
Online status show Application filed on Sept 21, with the 4 sections "In Progress" the status update was Dec 14, 2021 nothing since them.

I submitted ATIP on 3/25 but the usual disclaimer of Covid timelines. I am writing an email to my Regional Police to check if they got any Background Check information, and writing to the MP. Not sure if it will help or not. Any suggestions?

Is there anyone in the same position as me? Nothing after AOR in Nov 9.
Online status show Application filed on Sept 21, with the 4 sections "In Progress" the status update was Dec 14, 2021 nothing since them.

I submitted ATIP on 3/25 but the usual disclaimer of Covid timelines. I am writing an email to my Regional Police to check if they got any Background Check information, and writing to the MP. Not sure if it will help or not. Any suggestions?
Interesting. I see too that you're a paper-based applicant, so you should've moved faster (in theory) than online apps to begin with.

Other than keeping an eye on the GCMS notes and writing to MP, etc., I am not sure what else can be done but wait. Also, we are within the 12/27 month timeline so unlikely that IRCC does anything special since those timelines are considered 'normal' :(

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
Interesting. I see too that you're a paper-based applicant, so you should've moved faster (in theory) than online apps to begin with.

Other than keeping an eye on the GCMS notes and writing to MP, etc., I am not sure what else can be done but wait. Also, we are within the 12/27 month timeline so unlikely that IRCC does anything special since those timelines are considered 'normal' :(
Yeah, this is clearly IRCC's snafu. I got an automated response from my regional police background check department that they are processing BG checks for applications received on 9th April. I think they would have submittied our BG but IRCC workers are just sitting on their butts. I am going to write to MP to make a phone call to IRCC. Furious with IRCC and Canada. They never show this laxity with CRA when I pay $$$$$ every year in taxes.

Last edited:

Ramkanniappan

Mar 18, 2022
Test status still in progress for me, test complete on 3rd April.