+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

BeerBeem

Feb 1, 2022
It’s been +3 days since the test, no updates on tracker yet. I should be patient, lol, yet some anxiety prevails :) (I’ll never understand IRCC as to how some get test status update in under 24-48h and some have to wait longer. I do get that the results are manually reviewed, but still)

/vent
Can understand what you are going through. I have been checking 3-4 times since Monday for the status change.. will do it 1 last time at 6pm today after which I believe IRCC would be on long weekend vacation mode, so I'm not going to expect anything till next Tuesday!!!

Reactions: 8494193

Can understand what you are going through. I have been checking 3-4 times since Monday for the status change.. will do it 1 last time at 6pm today after which I believe IRCC would be on long weekend vacation mode, so I'm not going to expect anything till next Tuesday!!!
Yes, the very long weekend will not help matters :p

Reactions: BeerBeem

didouette

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
I lived there 2 years plus tell me about it. It's a blackhole
It is just your experience, you perspective and the world you saw with your eyes that are talking about Quebec (maybe mixed with some friends' opinions also)! I won't tell you about Quebec because you surely aren't intereseted to know how I see my world (answer: objectively for the most part) ;)

FWIW, I've noticed in various threads that if the portal says "Waiting on you" for the test, it (probably) means that they've not yet reviewed the result.

So, only if that banner isn't there and the test status is still 'in progress', only then its concerning (maybe invalidated, maybe rescheduled, etc.). Again, purely conjecture, but something to keep an eye on.

Drinking lots of copium now :)

Reactions: BeerBeem

Coco.2018

Feb 15, 2022
It’s been +3 days since the test, no updates on tracker yet. I should be patient, lol, yet some anxiety prevails :) (I’ll never understand IRCC as to how some get test status update in under 24-48h and some have to wait longer. I do get that the results are manually reviewed, but still)

/vent
With Friday being a Stat holiday, the results may get updated only next week. But

Reactions: 8494193

romanenkoa

Feb 25, 2017
Please update my case in the tracker:

Location Toronto
App. Type Single
Physical Presence Days 1104
App. Sent 12-Aug-21
App. Delivered 17-Aug-21
AOR 4-Nov-21
In Process ecas 5-Nov-21
Test Invite letter/ecas date 1-Mar-22
Test Interview date 16-Mar-22
Decision Made date ecas estimate - April 7, 2022
Oath Letter Date
Oath Ceremony
Notes (FP Request Date, Exam Score, Interview, ...etc) Paper, BG completed Dec 20, 2021

For decision made - not sure if I saw it anywhere in the forum, but I was able to see it only on the other CIC website:

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/

Looks like the primary application website does not update for this info.

weekday2

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Hi All, Need advice. My work laptop is better performance wise and more advanced/latest than my personal laptop and it has much better camera quality as well. On the down side, it has more software running on it and some of the things on it may have been managed by our company's IT (this however, have no impact on the functionality/use of it including Chrome. I can browse without any issues). I just looked at the camera quality of my personal laptop and it is really hard to get clean image of the ID where as on my work laptop it was visibly better and readable. Which one would you recommended to use for the test?

Reactions: fafa3002

Kanedaa

Mar 2, 2020
LANDED..........
08-27-2015
Hi All, Need advice. My work laptop is better performance wise and more advanced/latest than my personal laptop and it has much better camera quality as well. On the down side, it has more software running on it and some of the things on it may have been managed by our company's IT (this however, have no impact on the functionality/use of it including Chrome. I can browse without any issues). I just looked at the camera quality of my personal laptop and it is really hard to get clean image of the ID where as on my work laptop it was visibly better and readable. Which one would you recommended to use for the test?
I used my work laptop for the test, it worked great. Anyways the whole process took less than 15 mins.

tbear

Aug 12, 2014
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
London (BWJ)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2014
Doc's Request.
26/08/2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application - 7.5
Med's Done....
08/09/2016
Passport Req..
13/09/2016
Test completed 20/20

FP will be submitted after the weekend.

fafa3002

Star Member
Sep 2, 2017
I used my work laptop for the test, it worked great. Anyways the whole process took less than 15 mins.
Did you at any stage need to enter your work laptop's admin password or anything? My work laptop's admin privileges are controlled by an IT company. If I ever need to install a software etc I would have to call them to enter the admin credentials in the pop up I get. Will I run into any issues if I take my test using my work laptop?

ashin86

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Please update my case in the tracker:

Location Toronto
App. Type Single
Physical Presence Days 1104
App. Sent 12-Aug-21
App. Delivered 17-Aug-21
AOR 4-Nov-21
In Process ecas 5-Nov-21
Test Invite letter/ecas date 1-Mar-22
Test Interview date 16-Mar-22
Decision Made date ecas estimate - April 7, 2022
Oath Letter Date
Oath Ceremony
Notes (FP Request Date, Exam Score, Interview, ...etc) Paper, BG completed Dec 20, 2021

For decision made - not sure if I saw it anywhere in the forum, but I was able to see it only on the other CIC website:

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/

Looks like the primary application website does not update for this info.
Great timeline...!!!
VIP lol