+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
No updates for me, even ATIP website is saying everything is delayed due to covid. I guess I will login here every few months just to boil my blood to a brim, add salt to taste and log off.

• Sad
Reactions: 8494193 and baimmeb

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
No updates for me, even ATIP website is saying everything is delayed due to covid. I guess I will login here every few months just to boil my blood to a brim, add salt to taste and log off.
Kuch bhi atleast

weekday2

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Hi All, In one of the sample tests this question Q. Which countries fought in the war of 1812? A. UK and USA. Should it not be Canada instead UK?

weekday2

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Even i dont think so Book is that important. the notes by Dorthy was exactly what the book says. but no harm in reading the book once.
I read the book after reading the notes and the taking some practice exams, it was much easier to remember the book after that.
if you read the book first, you might find it boring and long.
Where to find Dorthy notes?

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
Make sure you come back to check in winter coz if your blood boils in winter you'll be warm no need of jacket or heat.

BeerBeem

Feb 1, 2022
Hi All, In one of the sample tests this question Q. Which countries fought in the war of 1812? A. UK and USA. Should it not be Canada instead UK?
In 1812, The UK included Canada.
The war of 1812 was for Canada between the United States and the British empire with the support of the First Nations.

Also, the Confederation ( Dominion of Canada) was formed only in 1867.

Excerpts from Discover Canada:
" The British Empire, which included Canada, fought to resist Bonaparte’s bid to dominate Europe. This led to American resentment at British interference with their shipping. Believing it would be easy to conquer Canada, the United States launched an invasion in June 1812. The Americans were mistaken. Canadian volunteers and First Nations, including Shawnee led by Chief Tecumseh, supported British soldiers in Canada’s defence."

Reactions: ashvez and weekday2

weekday2

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
In 1812, The UK included Canada.
The war of 1812 was for Canada between the United States and the British empire with the support of the First Nations.

Also, the Confederation ( Dominion of Canada) was formed only in 1867.

Excerpts from Discover Canada:
" The British Empire, which included Canada, fought to resist Bonaparte’s bid to dominate Europe. This led to American resentment at British interference with their shipping. Believing it would be easy to conquer Canada, the United States launched an invasion in June 1812. The Americans were mistaken. Canadian volunteers and First Nations, including Shawnee led by Chief Tecumseh, supported British soldiers in Canada’s defence."
thanks a lot for detailed explanation.

It’s been +3 days since the test, no updates on tracker yet. I should be patient, lol, yet some anxiety prevails :) (I’ll never understand IRCC as to how some get test status update in under 24-48h and some have to wait longer. I do get that the results are manually reviewed, but still)

/vent