Doc's Request.
26/08/2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application - 7.5
Med's Done....
08/09/2016
Passport Req..
13/09/2016
Received the fingerprint request, I have a question is once my fingerprint is done by RCMP, do I need to courier the documents to CIC ? or it will be directly relayed by RCMP ? If I need to courier or email the results to CIC at any point.

Thanks

Cassiano

Dec 4, 2017
Received the fingerprint request, I have a question is once my fingerprint is done by RCMP, do I need to courier the documents to CIC ? or it will be directly relayed by RCMP ? If I need to courier or email the results to CIC at any point.

Thanks
you have both option
The fingerprint is done by the company you choose,,,, they will do it for you or you will receive it and you will send to IRCC

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
You absolutely need to thoroughly understand the book. The apnatoronto question is just something you would use to test your knowledge, though there are many questions available for you to practice but only contain some information from the books. for example, the question from apnatoronto might ask you about the first person who received the Victoria Cross , but on the actual citizenship test the question might ask you about the last person. So you absolutely need to read the book. The apnatoronto is supplementary. Hopefully, my answer help. Good luck on the exam.
Great but I didnt even look at the book or do any mocks and passed 18/20

Reactions: Amar55

Amar55

Jun 25, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
Doc's Request.
22-09-2017
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
IELTS Request
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
22-09-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2018
Great but I didnt even look at the book or do any mocks and passed 18/20
Even i dont think so Book is that important. the notes by Dorthy was exactly what the book says. but no harm in reading the book once.
I read the book after reading the notes and the taking some practice exams, it was much easier to remember the book after that.
if you read the book first, you might find it boring and long.

TBH, after taking the test, I think the book is the best source of prep from a comprehensiveness perspective. The mock tests/questions (apnatoronto, 414 questions, etc.) are good, but only to give a feel of the types of questions that can be asked - they cover a broad scope, but are not fully comprehensive, imo.

annie.yu567

Feb 10, 2022
At the end, learn however way suit one best. Some is a genius, which doesn’t need to study. Some may need to learn from doing as many practice questions possible. Some may need to read the whole book to understand what’s going on.

For me personally, I am dumb so I did both: read and do practice questions. I also believe that practice questions have lot of information that enough for me to go to the test, but I still spent extra days to study the whole book regardless because of a peace of mind that I don’t missed anything and most importantly I don’t want to risk the chance of failing and have to wait who know many more months to get retest. It is pain in the a**

Last edited:
Reactions: Amar55 and 8494193

BeerBeem

Feb 1, 2022

Thanks
Currently, no Federal or Provincial Police departments are taking Fingerprints directly from citizens unless it's part of law enforcement's cases. So all this identity check information and fingerprint gathering is handled by 3rd parties and sent directly(they have integrated tools) to RCMP.
RCMP takes 1-3 weeks to complete their Criminal Record Check and then it's sent to respective IRCC offices.

So it's better you submit to get your FP done with these 3rd parties and let them handle the transmission and validation without any client (you or your representative's) intervention.

ChloeSun

Feb 3, 2022
Hi all,

congratulations to those who have moving progress!
I E-filed (single) from Montreal at end of August 2021 and received the UCI and application on November 17, 2021. Since then. there has been no progress. All the sections in my profile say "in progress" and the last updated date is also November 17.

Seeing many cases moving forward is getting me nervous. Just want to get an idea of whether I should be getting concerned? Thanks in advance!

ashin86

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Hi all,

I E-filed (single) from Montreal at end of August 2021 and received the UCI and application on November 17, 2021. Since then. there has been no progress. All the sections in my profile say "in progress" and the last updated date is also November 17.

Seeing many cases moving forward is getting me nervous. Just want to get an idea of whether I should be getting concerned? Thanks in advance!
Every case is different u may hear something soon

Reactions: ChloeSun

BeerBeem

Feb 1, 2022
Hi all,

The processing time varies from location to location, so dont be concerned. Currently Montreal has completed most of the October 2021 AORs, so you can expect an invite or update within 3-4 weeks.

Reactions: ChloeSun

karanshah2410

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
brampton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Toronro
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2019