File Transfer...
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
22-09-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2018
Preparing for test... Seems harder than I thought, especially the first half of the Discover Canada book......!!!
I read the notes from someone and practicing on the Discover Canada app with paid version (1 week). I am getting 80 -85%. I do silly mistakes in rush most of the times. The only tough thing I am facing is years and names.

Kanedaa

Mar 2, 2020
LANDED..........
08-27-2015
I read the notes from someone and practicing on the Discover Canada app with paid version (1 week). I am getting 80 -85%. I do silly mistakes in rush most of the times. The only tough thing I am facing is years and names.
There are many paid app providers, which are the best of them?

jansh

Star Member
Feb 16, 2021
Appeared for the test on Apr 3, test marked as completed today.

Want to share some of my experience in case someone finds it helpful as for me, the test itself took just 10 mins but taking pictures of id/self took double that time.

When you start the test process following the link in the email, there are about 8-9 steps to go through before the test. This includes going through some information, agreeing to few disclaimers etc. On step 5 (iirc) you're sent another link to your email where one needs to first take pictures of id and self which then goes to the actual test. This second link is time sensitive and within 15 mins you need to take pics and reach to the test.
I used my laptop to take the test which is not that old and has the typical hd front camera that most laptops have. Not sure if it was because of lighting or the camera but it was really difficult to take a picture of id with legible info. By the time I took a picture that I was ok with, the link had expired. So if that happens to you too, don't wory just go back to the original link in the email and restart the process, you will get a new link to continue the process. This time I did not spend a lot of time on it, took the best pic that I could and moved on to the actual test.

sundeep_s_

Jun 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 09 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Jan 27 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 29 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 18 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24 2014
August 06 applicant here, Oct 29 2021 - AOR, Mar 7 2022 Test req, Mar 14 test completed.
I got a request from CIC to submit a police clearance certificate for India. I already did submit an original police clearance certificate from India with the application, not sure why they're asking for it again!
I have sent a scanned copy of the same document i submitted with myapplication via email. Hopefully that'll do it, or else BLS will take another 2 months to provide a police clearance certificate from India :(

Also my language skills has been updated to complete, but my physical presence and prohibitions is still in progress.

Kanedaa

Mar 2, 2020
LANDED..........
08-27-2015
Appeared for the test on Apr 3, test marked as completed today.

Want to share some of my experience in case someone finds it helpful as for me, the test itself took just 10 mins but taking pictures of id/self took double that time.

When you start the test process following the link in the email, there are about 8-9 steps to go through before the test. This includes going through some information, agreeing to few disclaimers etc. On step 5 (iirc) you're sent another link to your email where one needs to first take pictures of id and self which then goes to the actual test. This second link is time sensitive and within 15 mins you need to take pics and reach to the test.
I used my laptop to take the test which is not that old and has the typical hd front camera that most laptops have. Not sure if it was because of lighting or the camera but it was really difficult to take a picture of id with legible info. By the time I took a picture that I was ok with, the link had expired. So if that happens to you too, don't wory just go back to the original link in the email and restart the process, you will get a new link to continue the process. This time I did not spend a lot of time on it, took the best pic that I could and moved on to the actual test.
Congrats & thanks for sharing.

How did you find the test, easy/hard?
How did you prepare?

Amar55

Jun 25, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
Doc's Request.
22-09-2017
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
IELTS Request
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
22-09-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2018
So, I have read the notes and half of the book so far. I have scored minimum of 80% on the app with questions and same on the apnatoronto website. I found that the notes are good and are very similar to the book. The dates and names are the things to remember. I usually do silly mistakes with 1 -2 questions when rushing through the test. I need to go slow I guess and review at the end.

Tempabay

Sep 6, 2017
Background check completed on on December 8 2021.... still no Test invite....not sure what to do and how to reach IRCC

Kanedaa

Mar 2, 2020
LANDED..........
08-27-2015
So, I have read the notes and half of the book so far. I have scored minimum of 80% on the app with questions and same on the apnatoronto website. I found that the notes are good and are very similar to the book. The dates and names are the things to remember. I usually do silly mistakes with 1 -2 questions when rushing through the test. I need to go slow I guess and review at the end.
Hi -Which site and app are you using?