3 nov 2017
LANDED..........
31 01 2018
Why stressing out the timeline is a year! So just chill
And with covid they are too slow

Katfezy

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
applied same day, nothing yet. Ghost update on Jan 26 after FP request back in dec 2021, BGC completed for my wife in Dec
wife got fp request and her bgc completed. i did not get any fp request yet i am still waiting for my bgc to complete. a friend of mine also applied around same time (mid aug), and for him, his bgc is completed in Dec, but his wife's bgc is pending. no fp request either. so not sure how they are working on these things, might just be using 'inky pinky ponky' algorithm.

hassan09

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw Ex Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
2nd AOR :19.04.2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
16.02.2013, Remedicals for kids (15.02.2014)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for October 2014
the good news is that restrictions are being partially and gradually lifted, which means kids to school and activities, wife to work and my self a good damn needed break!

Isn't that great? its wonderful news, doesn't have to be always about our applications! :p:p

mober21

Nov 1, 2021
Type: Paper
Physical presence:1133
Application: Family of 2
Application sent: 8 August, 2021
Application received: 11 August, 2021
AOR Received: 1-Nov-2021
In-process Email Received: 9-Nov-2021
Finger Prints request received: 17-Dec-2021
BGC Completed: 27 January

Admin please update the google sheet

Also, I applied with my wife. I received the fingerprints request in Dec, my wife didn't. At this point, my BGC is also complete. However, my wife's is still in process. Anybody in same situation?

hassan09

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw Ex Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
2nd AOR :19.04.2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
16.02.2013, Remedicals for kids (15.02.2014)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for October 2014
Type: Paper
Physical presence:1133
Application: Family of 2
Application sent: 8 August, 2021
Application received: 11 August, 2021
AOR Received: 1-Nov-2021
In-process Email Received: 9-Nov-2021
Finger Prints request received: 17-Dec-2021
BGC Completed: 27 January

Admin please update the google sheet

Also, I applied with my wife. I received the fingerprints request in Dec, my wife didn't. At this point, my BGC is also complete. However, my wife's is still in process. Anybody in same situation?
more or less in the same boat, however my wife's BGC is completed, I received FP in Dec, submitted but still in progress!

Reactions: mober21

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
I requested a change of address back on October 28th and the home address just updated today. Took about a month in case anyone was wondering. The mailing address is still the old one though so hopefully it’s just a delay.
My previous request for change of mailing address did not result in any changes(nor did I receive any follow-up email)
The home address was OK, but the mailing address was that of the immigration consultant I had hired during the PR processing.
Last week I again attempted to change the mailing address through ECAS.
Previous Home and Mailing Address were mentioned like this;

I wanted to change Mailing Address to Home Address and clicked on the option while making the change that the Mailing address should be the same as the Home Address.
When I checked the ECAS today, it shows only the Home Address. (No email received so far)

So I wanted to check with you, in your ECAS:
  • Is the Home Address is the same as the Mailing Address?
  • If yes, do you see both Home Address and Mailing Address or just like the second screenshot only the Home Address

Last edited:

pvarma

Star Member
May 4, 2017
My previous request for change of mailing address did not result in any changes(nor did I receive any follow-up email)
The home address was OK, but the mailing address was that of the immigration consultant I had hired during the PR processing.
Last week I again attempted to change the mailing address through ECAS.
Previous Home and Mailing Address were mentioned like this;

I wanted to change Mailing Address to Home Address and clicked on the option while making the change that the Mailing address should be the same as the Home Address.
When I checked the ECAS today, it shows only the Home Address. (No email received so far)

So I wanted to check with you, in your ECAS:
  • Is the Home Address is the same as the Mailing Address?
  • If yes, do you see both Home Address and Mailing Address or just like the second screenshot only the Home Address
Yes.. same with me.. I guess if both are same you will be seeing only one and that makes sense

Reactions: abbas.pasha

Boynextdoor369

Star Member
May 8, 2017
So I did receive the email finally. Asking for some help. I was under the impression that there would be a link to choose the date you want but the link is supposed to be used only when you are ready to take the test, if that makes any sense. Is that how it works? So just to be clear, I am not choosing a date and time right now but the link would only be opened when I am ready to take the test on the desired date and time?

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
So I did receive the email finally. Asking for some help. I was under the impression that there would be a link to choose the date you want but the link is supposed to be used only when you are ready to take the test, if that makes any sense. Is that how it works? So just to be clear, I am not choosing a date and time right now but the link would only be opened when I am ready to take the test on the desired date and time?
From what I have heard on this forum you have a window of around 21 calendar days to attempt the test.
So when you like to take the test during the test window you can access this link

phoenix232

Apr 3, 2015
between the dates you have received, you can choose to take the test anytime you want( doesn't matter, weekday or weekend, night or day ) You don't have to specifically book a time slot or anything.
The link would be active for the duration ( the start and end date you have received ) and will close once you attempt the test.

Good Luck.

Reactions: Boynextdoor369

Kanedaa

Mar 2, 2020
LANDED..........
08-27-2015
Just to update you all .. I passed the exam and the result reflected on the tracker 5 days after....

Submitted Paper: 27 August, 2021
Type : Family

Background check completed Dec 23 , 2021
Citizenship exam tracker updated : 12 JAN 2022
Exam done : 21 JAN 2022
Reflected on system : 26 JAN 2022
Wow, your case seems to be in the right hands, moving pretty fast :)

Boynextdoor369

Star Member
May 8, 2017
between the dates you have received, you can choose to take the test anytime you want( doesn't matter, weekday or weekend, night or day ) You don't have to specifically book a time slot or anything.
The link would be active for the duration ( the start and end date you have received ) and will close once you attempt the test.

Good Luck.
Thank you, that makes things a lot clearer.

If it helps to know, my date range is from Feb 07 to Feb 27 and the office is Kitchener!

Reactions: ashvez and sirjoe